IGNORED

Gloves does Extra Life 2019!

Gloves

Administrator · Posted
15 minutes ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

Any update on if it's still on for this weekend?

Sorry, been super busy w/ work. 

YEAH! I'll plan on hopping online at around 8-9am tomorrow morning and going for ~12 hours. I'll probably put up a banner on the site soon...ish...

26 minutes ago, Gloves said:

Sorry, been super busy w/ work. 

YEAH! I'll plan on hopping online at around 8-9am tomorrow morning and going for ~12 hours. I'll probably put up a banner on the site soon...ish...

Good luck tomorrow! Hopefully you hit your goal and then some!

Edited by Bearcat-Doug

Administrator · Posted
5 hours ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

Good luck tomorrow! Hopefully you hit your goal and then some!

5 hours ago, B.A. said:

Stay up all night!!!!!

On 12/10/2019 at 7:14 PM, Jeevan said:

Yes, yes i am 🙂 

sweet, im off haha

Unfortunately due to work I'm going to have to wait until next weekend. Plus side, I can GUARANTEE that I can do it next weekend, since my vacation starts then.

Events Helper · Posted

Damn it!!  hahaha, no worries b, ill go donate this weekend.  Good luck on ur goal and enjoy the game play!  Wish i could be there to give u a little banter and what not but alas i will be working then, might be able to stop in for a few, but we will see.

Edited by Jeevan

3 hours ago, Gloves said:

Unfortunately due to work I'm going to have to wait until next weekend. Plus side, I can GUARANTEE that I can do it next weekend, since my vacation starts then.

That's probably a good thing since it will give everyone an extra weeks notice that was wanting to donate. 

On 12/13/2019 at 8:38 PM, Gloves said:

How big of a donation do I have to make to request that you to play Gumshoe until you beat it legit with the Zapper? 😂

Administrator · Posted
Just now, Bearcat-Doug said:

Okay how about Ghostbusters? I beat that one the other day and it still sucks as much or worse than I remembered it as a kid. Gotta make you earn those donations lol!

I've never played the first Ghostbusters game, only the second lol.

I'm happy to play games that donors request though. 🙂

7 minutes ago, Gloves said:

I've never played the first Ghostbusters game, only the second lol.

I'm happy to play games that donors request though. 🙂

You've never even played it? The stairway section is one of the most sadistic sections of a NES game that there is. Check out the AVGN video, he doesn't even need to be in character. I beat it as a kid, so I'm sure you will be fine if I happen to request it!

Administrator · Posted
Just now, Bearcat-Doug said:

You've never even played it? The stairway section is one of the most sadistic sections of a NES game that there is. Check out the AVGN video, he doesn't even need to be in character. I beat it as a kid, so I'm sure you will be fine if I happen to request it!

Lol I'm sure I'll be fine!