Johnny Nintendo

My recent finds (World Of Nintendo cabinet)

So earlier in the year, I found two 60 inch wide World of Nintendo retail display cabinet tops at a local yardsale.  Sadly, they didn't have the bases.  I got in touch with someone that had an extra base, and we ended up trading one of my tops for his extra base.  After it was all said and done, I might have around $300 total invested in my cabinet.  I'm still trying to figure out where to find some kind of shelving or hangers for the pegboard back.  Here is a pic of it:

Also, I recently found some NES games for $3 each.  I saw the UBI Soft Indy, and knew I had to have it!

20191101_150143.jpg

IMG_20191023_224819_659.jpg

• Like 4
  • Wow! 1

Heck yeah! Jamie knows his stuff, that was cool you guys could work out a deal. You should check out the club in my signature, probably up your alley.

He certainly always seems to have spares. He has a base I need as well but with the prices today I don't think I'll ever get one.

• Like 1

Looks great by the way. I would like to own one but my littlest one would break the glass no question about it, so I'm going to hold off for another 6 years or so.

Edited by Dragonwarrior83
  • Like 1