I'll be using this thread for any posts about the rankings going forward.  Questions I've been asked multiple times in the last few days:

Q: Are you continuing the reviews?

A: Yes

Q: Will you be "migrating" all of the reviews you already posted over from NA?

A. No

Q: What, why not?

A: Because I already migrated them to their own domain before VGS entered the equation.  One that will be ready very shortly.

Q: Are you still gonna post them like you were before?

A: I'm unsure at the moment.  At the very least we'll get a link to the other site and posts notifying everyone when a new batch is up.

Q: I'm new, what the hell are you talking about?

A: I ranked all 714 US SNES games, and I've been writing reviews of them (if you want to call them that), 50 at a time, starting at the bottom.

Q: How many have you done?

A: Just over half of the library

Q: When are new reviews ready?

A: Every 3-4 months

Q: That's gonna take forever

A: You're telling me

Q: Why don't you just post each one as you finish it?

A: Not gonna happen.

Old format:

image.thumb.png.47cdf5130d5d407f1442909171447b70.png

New format:

image.thumb.png.8d7b8a671f533af4d60d546f88de431a.png

• Like 6

Looks great. I love reading these, even though I disagree with some of the rankings.  You really took one for the team playing all those trash titles Haha.

Edited by ALTQQ

I eagerly await in anticipation of the last 300 games! I appreciate the dedication you put into the list, and has inspired me to do one for N64 games, though I still have yet to play every single one, it's a long term goal of mine now. 

7 hours ago, Reed Rothchild said:

Since bronze has been very busy for most of 2019, I might need to recruit another editor.  If anyone prides themselves on their writing and grammar.

@arch_8ngel?

3 hours ago, doner24 said:

Well, it looks like the "summoning" feature works!

To the topic, I wish I had the time, though I could possibly contribute occasionally.

• Like 1

Still willing to help! Honestly, those inconsistent Private Topic notifications on NA were the main bane of my timely participation. But having three on board is even better; more eyes can only be a good thing.

Shooting for the end of the month for Volume X.  I have 30+ edited, another 10 partially written, 1 RPG I need to finish up, 2 Koei games to sink more time into, and 5 more spots to finalize

3 hours ago, Reed Rothchild said:

Shooting for the end of the month for Volume X.  I have 30+ edited, another 10 partially written, 1 RPG I need to finish up, 2 Koei games to sink more time into, and 5 more spots to finalize

I'm still waiting on that Koei poem you promised me man, don't you ever forget!

I know I can't be the only one craving your next installment.  We need cool, funny shit to read - now more than ever!

I made the sojourn here from NA, largely to keep following your SNES countdown. Very cool to see that you've got your own site up and going for it now. Let the good times roll.