IGNORED

(SOLD)

Well my wife has stumbled upon 18 (4 not shown here) NFR Rogue Squadrons for great deals now. 2 have sold on Ebay so far for $135 + shipping each, albeit slowly. None have full back stickers. It's about 50/50 on clean backs vs remnants of stickers. Not that I'm expecting a rush of sales, but looking to sell up to 8 of them at the moment. 

Imgur album with up close photos and numbered stickers: https://imgur.com/a/7mTzAao

Looking for $100 per + $5 shipping. 

Rogue.jpg

1: 
2: HOLD
3:
4:
5: SOLD
6: HOLD
7:
8:
9:
10:
11: SOLD
12:
13:
14:
No sticker: 

Edited by A_Feisty_Pickle
  • A_Feisty_Pickle changed the title to FS: Not for Resale Star Wars Rogue Squadron
  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That was me =D I was swimming in then for a while.  I made a profit but I hooked up alot of my Na pals at the same time. After I bought a stupid amount I dropped the auction into I think a regular for

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, Fryer64 said:

Randomly not the first time a bunch of really nice not for resales for the 64 pop up. Pretty cool!

Yeah! I don't remember who the seller was, but back on NA someone had a whole bunch of NOS of Pokemon Stadium 1. Was lucky enough to grab 1 for myself and 1 for a friend. Wouldn't mind if more popped up. 🙂

7 minutes ago, A_Feisty_Pickle said:

Yeah! I don't remember who the seller was, but back on NA someone had a whole bunch of NOS of Pokemon Stadium 1. Was lucky enough to grab 1 for myself and 1 for a friend. Wouldn't mind if more popped up. 🙂

That was me =D I was swimming in then for a while.  I made a profit but I hooked up alot of my Na pals at the same time. After I bought a stupid amount I dropped the auction into I think a regular forum post. Ghat was a cool few days. I kinda wonder if I still have a pic of all the carts lol.

Sorry if this interrupts you post, awesome find my friend.

• Like 1