IGNORED

Project Blue on Kickstarter

toggle switch

I've posted an update to our Kickstarter, which includes a progress report on fulfilling our campaign. 

It also contains exciting news that I've been struggling to keep quiet for the past few weeks, which is that the soundtrack to Project Blue will be released on vinyl and cassette (no CD, sorry!)

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/nesgame/project-blue/posts/2685610

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thanks, everybody!

In case anyone would like to purchase the digital version outside of KS, here's the itch popup shop:
https://toggleswitch.itch.io/projectblue/purchase?popup=1

or alternately, you can review the itch page here:
https://toggleswitch.itch.io/projectblue/

Edited by FrankenGraphics

Totally slipped my mind to check in here amidst the chaos of a new release! Thanks for the support everybody, we really appreciate it. 

@dvertov i think i may release some game genie codes soon that should help out poor folks like you 🙂 . it would be very easy to start with 99 lives for example, probably extra hearts each life would be an easy add as well. 

Edited by toggle switch
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, toggle switch said:

@dvertov i think i may release some game genie codes soon that should help out poor folks like you 🙂 . it would be very easy to start with 99 lives for example, probably extra hearts each life would be an easy add as well. 

Ha, thanks. I'm getting better. Probably not going to try brutal mode anytime soon, though.

• 4 weeks later...
Homebrew Team · Posted
28 minutes ago, Gloves said:

I'm waiting for my physical copy so I can play on the CRT. The wait... it hurts.

Same thing. I had to promise myself not to play the ROM.  So far so good.  Talk to me in another week though 😩

22 hours ago, Scrobins said:

It’s about to hurt a lot more once I get my blog post up, I learned some incredible stuff behind this game after talking with the dev team.

I'd be super keen to read that. Will you be posting the interview here?  

I've been playing PBlue regularly on my powerpak since the rom was released. After several weeks I am only midway through the 2nd level. All of you who are waiting will have a LOT of content here to chew on once you get your physical versions. I am patiently waiting for mine as well, but after recently receiving the powerpak as a gift I found the temptation to not fire up the rom too great to avoid. Such a fantastic game 🙂  

Moderator · Posted
7 minutes ago, Raftronaut said:

I'd be super keen to read that. Will you be posting the interview here? 

I’m doing one final proofread and hopefully I’ll post it later today. It’ll be in the blog section, but I’m going to create a thread here as well to announce it’s live.

• Like 1

Moderator · Posted
4 hours ago, Scrobins said:

I’m doing one final proofread and hopefully I’ll post it later today. It’ll be in the blog section, but I’m going to create a thread here as well to announce it’s live.

And in case anyone hasn’t seen me posting everywhere else, it’s live in the blog section!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Okay this relates to the Famicom Project Blue on Kickstarter, gonna post my question here but it can be moved elsewhere if need be:

So I backed a tier, later received a message that my card had been charged. Since then I've been receiving updates about the game's progress, well to be honest, although I'm really really excited to try this game, I have such a back log of games and also so many other things to occupy my time, that I just order items and then like to forget about them until they arrive, no need for me to follow the creation the whole way through.

Well earlier this week (or maybe the end of last) I saw an email that said I had to do a time-sensitive survey to receive my backers rewards. Then yesterday, I noticed an email stating something about a voucher and then having to order the item through their website, but then using the voucher at checkout to receive the game for 0 Euro. Well that left me a little confused and a little concerned, #1 the tier I had backed was not available on the site that I saw, and #2, is it really so that I even though I backed one tier, I need to now order it off another site to get it, or is just backing it on Kickstarter itself enough?

I'm really confused tbh, as I never backed anything on ks before, and don't want this one getting bollocksed. I hope it's more of a back and hands off sort of deal, otherwise it seems a real proper hassle.