IGNORED

Rocket Games Collection - Unlicensed GBC games

Member · Posted

Hi all,

Thought I'd share my collection of Rocket Games titles. I believe that these are all of the games that they made (although not all of the variants, as they produced individual game carts and 2-in-1 game carts for most of their games). I also have this "Smart COM" that has the same shell of an RG cart, but I'm not sure if It's actually made by Rocket Games. 1875642522_IMG_0477copy.thumb.jpg.b3f9557933aed14d2ea9c7f195a6f7c4.jpg  

510384022_IMG_0991copy.thumb.jpg.ed456db4d2bc3e3b3f11cc959694c0ce.jpg

• Like 6
  • Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, Thought I'd share my collection of Rocket Games titles. I believe that these are all of the games that they made (although not all of the variants, as they produced individual game carts

Thanks all! Next week I will post my Sachen collection 😁

Posted Images

Member · Posted
13 hours ago, Speedy_NES said:

I might be able to help with the SmartCom game as I have one with the packaging. Seems to be from Big Ben / Datel (at least the French release).

On 4/6/2021 at 2:07 PM, loopie said:

I also have this "Smart COM" that has the same shell of an RG cart, but I'm not sure if It's actually made by Rocket Games.   

Oh, I just figured this out. See here: http://www.nesworld.com/gbx-smartcom.php

Rocket Games was a subsidiary of Datel. So SmartCom and the RocketGames games both come from the same company, Datel. 

I think some of the "Games To-Go" that were distributed with the Datel GameStudio for PS2 are the same games from these unlicensed physical releases, but someone should correct me if I am wrong.