IGNORED

Mario 3D World is overrated

Finished World 7 tonight.  I have to say that my biggest frustration is that the camera has killed me more than every single enemy in the game combined.  I'm also a little surprised that 65% of the green stars are needed to gain entry into the final castle in world 7.  I've been getting 100% of the green stars as I've been going, so I had plenty, but I figured they were more optional than that.  I'm guessing that will hold up my kids when they get to that point since their skill level is pretty low.  

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

IMO it's the best 3D Mario game bar none. Probably because I don't rate the single-player 3D Mario games as highly as many people do. In terms of best overall Mario no, because the 2D ones are better.

Bit surprised this game is getting so much hate. It’s not my favourite Mario but I enjoyed the variety of levels and the final worlds are a good challenge. Never had any issues with the camera either.

There has definitely been a trend in recent years for first party Nintendo games to be pretty easy to get through the main part of the game to the ending.  Then the challenge comes from 100%ing the ga