IGNORED

VGS NES Weekly Contest 2021 - Super Mario 3

BeaIank

Events Team · Posted
3 hours ago, mbd39 said:

I put "NA WEEKLY CONTEST" last year too!

2 hours ago, docile tapeworm said:

i still rock the "na" patch i got too 🙂

Yall seem like you been with NA a while.  I applaud your commitment.   But if you ever find yourself in a weak moment, please send me your narcotics and I will make certain they are disposed of properly. 

• Haha 1

at thier full strength i would say arnpoly is the best at this game then i think ti-83 could be as good....wampie and chairy are both really good but i dont know if they like bomping on turtles and goombas as much as some of us do....i wonder if @Kid Dracula is good... meerkat we know isnt good...dr morbius might be good...

13 hours ago, BeaIank said:

Everyone and their mothers can no death Battletoads.

I agree completely, it is much too easy, why just the other night I woke up from sleepwalking and there I was one-lifing battletoads.  Better be safe and just do highest score at the end of ice level

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, docile tapeworm said:

...dr morbius might be good...

Ooooh, them's fightin' words 😛  I might have to try and sneak in one more serious session this weekend to up my score.  I feel pretty confident in placing in the top 8 where my score stands right now, but it bugs me knowing that I could up my score pretty easily if only I'd be willing to dedicate the 3-4 hours that it would take to build the needed muscle memory for the couple of levels I can't currently point-SCUM properly...

• Like 1

Events Helper · Posted

Participation score, guess i should look to see what else is on the schedule!!!!

Thanks @BeaIank and @guillavoie  imma try to participate as much as possible, but i got a lot going on right now 😞  So it might just be participation scores for a bit.

0PetAk9.jpg

iE2jSue.jpg

Also, good job all u turtle hoppers 😛  

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, SuperJimtendo said:

I'm still trying to figure out how the hell I managed to not only get an n card and the coin ship but ended up with a score 20k lower than what I posted already. My turtle and goomba hop game is weak as fuck for sure but that didn't make any damn sense.

you have the clues before you