• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
13 minutes ago, Tulpa said:

This thread will never die!

Congrats! Great score.

Did you do the code to see the secret message? 🙂

I hope not! It would be nice if someone updated it and more people posted in it.

Thanks I appreciate it! I’m going to keep playing it for at least a few more runs and see if I can do even better.

I didn’t know about the secret message, so I just looked it up on GFAQs and I will have to try it next time.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

image.jpeg.8228d69882a6c86965772aefe2e354ff.jpeg

(My first chance to use this, thanks @CasualCart !!! I hope you don't mind... figured a shout-out of appropriate art-work here and there would be okay, but please correct me if I'm wrong 😎👍)

I figured I'd post this question here so people could see some radical scores, and get you some love on this thread @Tulpa 😅.... but for future reference (and this is kind of a dumb question....?) are we allowed to use the NES Advantage on NES?

I know that's stupid as it's pretty much cheating for shooters, hahaha.... but... I'm just hoping it's a "yes". It's the only thing that will give me a chance. 

If not I'll watch from afar and admire all the real gamers as they do things only imaginable by myself. 

I don't see why not.

I think if you use the turbo function, you might mention it, but it's not a dealbreaker, IMO. 🙂

I've occasionally used a Quickshot Maverick QS-128N stick, which is basically an Advantage with suction cups but minus the adjustable turbo (which is fine as my AVS has adjustable turbo on the input settings anyway.)

I usually use the standard NES controller for most games, though.

15 hours ago, Tulpa said:

I don't see why not.

I think if you use the turbo function, you might mention it, but it's not a dealbreaker, IMO. 🙂

I've occasionally used a Quickshot Maverick QS-128N stick, which is basically an Advantage with suction cups but minus the adjustable turbo (which is fine as my AVS has adjustable turbo on the input settings anyway.)

I usually use the standard NES controller for most games, though.

Cool, thanks!

Mention that I cheated.... good call. 😆

Yeah I'd be using the turbo function, my thumbs can't handle that shit otherwise.

Standard controller for shooters? Dang. You are a better person that I. But adjustable turbo on the AVS you say?

I've got a couple radical controllers I've never even used, I think one of them is called "Quick-shot".... will need to report back at a much later date.

On 12/23/2022 at 9:11 AM, docile tapeworm said:

Silver surfer

1LC

the video skips at around 16:50 I guess something happened during upload…oh well if it doesn’t count I can do it again.

Lately it seems like every other thing I click on YT results in "An Error Occurred.  Please Try Again Later."

• Sad 1

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
Administrator · Posted
On 2/4/2023 at 1:54 PM, T-Pac said:

Blade Buster (5 Min Score-Attack) - 1,077,200

Finally broke a million points in Blade Buster!
I cleared the game within the 5-minute limit, but I can't recall if I did it in one life or not.

-CasualCart

image.jpeg.d09b64a98e10fb4de250db3e9946aa29.jpeg

Which version are you playing? There are two.

Administrator · Posted
4 minutes ago, T-Pac said:

The 5-minute caravan mode.

Or do you mean there's a whole different version of Blade Buster???

[T-Pac]

The latter. There's two versions. It remains the same game, but there's a revised release with, if I recall, different bosses and scoring. 

Graphics Team · Posted
13 minutes ago, Gloves said:

The latter. There's two versions. It remains the same game, but there's a revised release with, if I recall, different bosses and scoring. 

Oh - I have no clue, then.
Is there an in-game indicator as to which version I'm playing?

[T-Pac]