IGNORED

Survivor: VGS - Fires of Redemption (Season 2) Sign-Up Thread! SIGN-UPS FULL - INQUIRE WITHIN TO BE A BACK-UP!

KokiriChild

Wait a second... I think we're looking at this all wrong! Why would any of our beloved, well respected community members stoop to making an alt account when they're already enrolled in the game... It's too risky...

BUT, who might DESPERATELY, DEEPLY desire to play, but he knows if he does it's an IMMEDIATE death sentence... If only there was a way to sneak in without the huge target on his back...

@North I got ya! Or, should I say... @Gloves!!!

Shocked Oh My God GIF

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, OptOut said:

Wait a second... I think we're looking at this all wrong! Why would any of our beloved, well respected community members stoop to making an alt account when they're already enrolled in the game... It's too risky...

BUT, who might DESPERATELY, DEEPLY desire to play, but he knows if he does it's an IMMEDIATE death sentence... If only there was a way to sneak in without the huge target on his back...

I'm sure @Gloves would never use such an obvious alt name as one that clearly pays homage to his home country.  If you need someone I'll see if I can get my boy @Mittens to create an account and play.

• Haha 2

Events Team · Posted
36 minutes ago, OptOut said:

Shocked Oh My God GIF

• Haha 1

Okay, sorry for all the drama everyone. Turns out, this was all a giant misunderstanding. 

The new member and 20th player North, is in fact @G-type's son who is in the same location and thus caused the confusion.

After a discussion with G-Type, myself, and @Jeevan we have agreed that North should be allowed to play as long as G-Type and he do not discuss the game in real life, and as long as the reality of their relationship was publically known to the other players. 

Thankfully, this means there's actually no treachery afoot, and we have a full roster of 20 players. 

20 players. 42 days. One... Survivor!

*Jeevan and I fly away in a helicopter Jeff Probst style, both of us finding an odd new love for blue button-ups and orange baseball caps*

See you all soon 😉

Edited by KokiriChild
  • Like 2
  • Love 2

Events Helper · Posted
30 minutes ago, G-type said:

it will be fun to finally play along side people, instead of just posting scores all alone in the the Atari scoreboard thread.

spacer.png

I got an atari and some games coming my way soon, we will see what i can do if i can get a good tv to play it on, o wait, im getting one of those too 😉 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Events Helper · Posted

Cast of VGS Survivor Season 2:  Fires of Redemption

1.  @ZeldaFreak-- Returning Titan of Gaming

2.  @Reed Rothchild -- Returning castaway looking for some redemption

3.  @Sumez -- Still not sure what he signed up for 

4.  @OptOut -- Returning Social Butterfly ready for round 2

5.  @0xDEAFC0DE -- Returning castaway looking to go all the way this time

6.  @Makar -- Returning Idol hunter

7.  @Bettington Bear-- Returning IBS Bear

8.  @ZeldaFan042 -- New Blood ready to game it up

9.  @Murray -- Handsome Murray, can he wow the tribes with his cooking skills

10.  @mideast -- Some New Blood looking to make a name for himself

11.  @Hammerfestus-- Here for spicy **hands him a ghost pepper**

12.  @imabadguy1-- Will he be the bad guy

13.  @DefaultGen-- who u gonna vote

14.  @MagusSmurf-- Hidden talent MS Paint

15.  @Generic-- So generic........

16.  @behemos-- Another Titan of Gaming looking to make a return for that number 1 spot

17.  @ChickenTendas-- Did your parents sign a waiver

18.  @Jmbarnes101-- We still have room for you

19.  @G-type-- Brings a new challenger, causes havoc out the gate 🤣

20.  @North-- **Nothin' but a "G" Thang starts playing**  Hey dad watch my skills

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Reed Rothchild said:

I'm actually letting my 5 year old play for me.  So if you eliminate me you're really just going after a small child.  And really, what sort of person does that?  A sick one, that's who.

spacer.png

He beat Mario Kart 8 for you, so that's probably just sound strategy.

• Wow! 1
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, behemos said:

Well, I guess at the very least, North will have had the shortest Survivor tenure on record. 

I don't think that record could be outright beaten. Only tied at best. https://survivor.fandom.com/wiki/Mellisa_McNulty

23 minutes ago, G-type said:
29 minutes ago, OptOut said:

And, let's just say, if you think MY betrayal of @Jeevan was bad last year, just you WAIT until @North guts his old man like a fish live on stage in front of the entire Tribal Council!!!

CANNOT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🤯🤣

spacer.png

I had quoted Opty and was about to look for that exact picture, but I see you beat me to it.

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, Reed Rothchild said:

Fake news.  I'm looking to go out in a blaze of glory tantrum of tears and finger pointing.  While dragging Opt with me.

OR, we finally team up and BRO down like never before, and give ALL these feeble hacks a lesson in SURVIVORIN'! You set em up, I knock em down! We could be a whirling dervish of backchat, bitchtalk, catfightin, sratchbackin, hipperdee-hoppin an a flipperdy floppin all the way to the GOLD, at which point I receive zero votes again and it's between like you and Ummm... I dunno, fucking,,, @Bettington Bear or whoever we can string along for the ride!

HASHTAGVOTEBEAR    HASHTAGNOTHINGHAPPENEDINTHEWOODS

• Love 1
  • Haha 4