IGNORED

Survivor: VGS - Fires of Redemption (Season 2) Sign-Up Thread! SIGN-UPS FULL - INQUIRE WITHIN TO BE A BACK-UP!

KokiriChild

Administrator · Posted

Okay peeps.  We're all (well, mostly anyway) adults here.   Is it really worth getting permanently banned from here to make a duplicate account to cheat at Werewolf/Survivor/what-have-you?

So here's the deal- the admins already know there's some treachery afoot.   If you come clean in a PM to any admin (myself, spacepup, or Gloves) you get to keep your main account.   If you don't you're gone.

• Wow! 3
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Events Team · Posted
17 minutes ago, captmorgandrinker said:

Okay peeps.  We're all (well, mostly anyway) adults here.   Is it really worth getting permanently banned from here to make a duplicate account to cheat at Werewolf/Survivor/what-have-you?

So here's the deal- the admins already know there's some treachery afoot.   If you come clean in a PM to any admin (myself, spacepup, or Gloves) you get to keep your main account.   If you don't you're gone.

qmwhs3zee6k62clr_1603102406.jpeg

• Wow! 1

Events Team · Posted
Just now, behemos said:

I edited my post 😃

Did someone start a dupe account for werewolf too?

Well I don't want to bring too much Werewolf drama over to here if I can help it, but long story short yes, except it was arguably worse since we didn't realize there was anything going on until the game had already ended.

• Like 1

Administrator · Posted
1 minute ago, ZeldaFreak said:

Well I don't want to bring too much Werewolf drama over to here if I can help it, but long story short yes, except it was arguably worse since we didn't realize there was anything going on until the game had already ended.

That's what made us nosy about this game.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

11 hours ago, Jeevan said:

anyone think of anyone else feel free to ping them, I mean I already pinged the others in the club......

anyone show interest in these things?  @hyrulevyse what are u thinking buddy?

Appreciate you checking in but sounds like it will be too much of a time commitment for me to participate.  Good luck to all, and may the odds be ever in your favor.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1