IGNORED

Survivor: VGS - Fires of Redemption (Season 2) Sign-Up Thread! SIGN-UPS FULL - INQUIRE WITHIN TO BE A BACK-UP!

KokiriChild

5 hours ago, Jeevan said:

**clears throat**

Remaining castaways,

It is with heavy heart that I must announce to you that @OptOut has been removed from the game.  He did not pass his medical check within the final days before being dropped off on the island. 

That being said, this will not impact the game as the returning survivor Jeevan has stepped up to take his spot on the island.

We hope you all enjoy the season and rest assured, Optout will most likely be whining and crying on the sidelines as everyone will still talk shit about him as if he were there and as he receives all the votes for getting kicked off the island in the first Tribal Council.

--Jeeves

4DD61BD6-A7C4-4087-B423-5CC2C0EF1F63.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Eyeroll 1

Events Helper · Posted

Be on the lookout for a ping in the club tonight.  @KokiriChild will be getting things lined up and ready to go.  it is in no way a start of the game, but a way to make sure everyone is still here and ready to go!!!!  So be on the lookout and as soon as u see make sure to respond and let us know ur there.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Events Helper · Posted
8 minutes ago, Hammerfestus said:

You know, I’m still not sure I understand what we do.  Is it playing Paperboy?  I can Paperboy.  But...that’s about it.

u have @ZeldaFreak on your team!!!!  for the first one or two Challenges u prolly won't have to worry too much 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Events Helper · Posted
8 hours ago, OptOut said:

Yeah, but he also has @Makar on his team, so he's gonna have to watch his back at their first Tribal too if they get there! 🙀

I recall a knife in my back as well there opty.  several of us did some things that maybe we aren't mentioning.  Still got the scar to prove it 😏

1 hour ago, Reed Rothchild said:

Remember everyone.  Some of us are blatantly evil.  Certain individuals are more dastardly about it...

Let's kill them first 😈

(except @OptOut, don't kill him because his grovelling at the end will be worth it)

Anyone joining us for the first time will not know what any of this means.  Please feel free to look up opty groveling to save his life on the Tribal council thread......

From here on out, no more mentioning of past games.  We are starting fresh here, maybe strategies will change and evolve based off the previous game, and we have new blood for us to figure who is conniving and who isn't.