• Mr. Big - "To Be With You"
  3. 3. Choose one

• Johnny Hates Jazz - "Shattered Dreams"
    • Bananarama - "I Heard a Rumour"
  4. 4. Choose one

• 5 Seconds of Summer - "Youngblood"
    • OneRepublic - "Counting Stars"

This poll is closed to new votes

1, 1, 2, 2, except for All Star I didn't recognize these songs by name but some sounded familiar, surprised not to see Bananarama's Venus but I Heard A Rumor was nice and my favorite of the bracket, also upon seeing Smash Mouth I was confident it was going to be knocked out soon, but in this weak bracket seems that it will have no trouble coming out on top.

Editorials Team · Posted
1 minute ago, Abelardo said:

1, 1, 2, 2, except for All Star I didn't recognize these songs by name but some sounded familiar, surprised not to see Bananarama's Venus but I Heard A Rumor was nice and my favorite of the bracket, also upon seeing Smash Mouth I was confident it was going to be knocked out soon, but in this weak bracket seems that it will have no trouble coming out on top.

I didn't want to do Venus because it's a cover, but I was very, very close to doing Cruel Summer

2 minutes ago, Reed Rothchild said:

I didn't want to do Venus because it's a cover, but I was very, very close to doing Cruel Summer

Ah I see now, forgot about it being a cover, I Heard A Rumor is nice enough, better than Cruel Summer in my opinion so nice choice there 😁

Editorials Team · Posted
15 hours ago, RH said:

2, 1, 1, 1, but in all honesty, I didn't really care for any of these. This was basically which ones do I dislike less. Shattered dreams was nice. I like the compressed(?)/distorted tone of that Hofner. It had that going for it.

I like it too, I tried being a bassist in college and I didn't know anything about how to make it sound any good.

And who knew Jerry Seinfeld played the bass? I guess thinking about the Seinfeld intro, it makes sense...