IGNORED

WTB: CIB Sega Master System (21), 32X (1), Sega CD (13), PSVR (87), TG-16/PC-E Games! CIB Anything! Large Lots!

DoctorEncore

• The title was changed to WTB: CIB Sega Master System, 32X, and Sega CD Games! CIB Anything! Large Lots!
  • The title was changed to WTB: CIB Sega Master System, 32X, Sega CD, TG-16/PC-E Games! CIB Anything! Large Lots!
13 minutes ago, Matthewnimmo said:

@DoctorEncorenow I don’t have a lot of extra cib stuff. But i do have some loose carts if that interests you?  I may have 1-2 extra cib but ill have to look. Let me know if the carts interest you though 

I appreciate the offer. Please let me know if you have any extra CIB. I learned to avoid buying cart only during my NES collecting days, so I'll pass on those for now. It's just too hard to find box/manual or box alone to complete the CIB.

2 minutes ago, DoctorEncore said:

I appreciate the offer. Please let me know if you have any extra CIB. I learned to avoid buying cart only during my NES collecting days, so I'll pass on those for now. It's just too hard to find box/manual or box alone to complete the CIB.

No problem bud. Thought id give you first peek before i get them together and posted up for sale:). I will indeed keep you posted on any cib i have that are extra

• Thanks 1