IGNORED

Asian region Xbox games

Member · Posted

@OptOut and I have off and on discussed the various XBox and XBox 360 regions in Asia. 

Some games that we've seen seem to be "Taiwan" versions, others look like they could have been meant for distribution in Taiwan, Hong Kong, Singapore, etc. Sadly it's really difficult trying to properly classify these.

Anyone here collect non-Japanese Asian Xbox games? Let's discuss 🙂

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't collect xbox at all, but I do remember once seeing a nice jp-only game which is a mech sim where you play as the president of the US  fighting terrorist and stuff inside a mech. A google searc

I would love to know more about the exclusives, and/or regional differences. I've read about the jpn exclusives but never the other asian regions. I only have 2 or 3 jpn games, and 2 pal - haven'

Member · Posted

I would love to know more about the exclusives, and/or regional differences. I've read about the jpn exclusives but never the other asian regions.

I only have 2 or 3 jpn games, and 2 pal - haven't tried to go for any yet. Still working on ntsc for now but I am definitely interested in them.

• Like 1
Member · Posted

I don't collect xbox at all, but I do remember once seeing a nice jp-only game which is a mech sim where you play as the president of the US  fighting terrorist and stuff inside a mech. A google search reveals the name is "Metal Wolf Chaos". Awesomely ridiculous!

• Like 3
Member · Posted
3 hours ago, sg17 said:

I don't collect xbox at all, but I do remember once seeing a nice jp-only game which is a mech sim where you play as the president of the US  fighting terrorist and stuff inside a mech. A google search reveals the name is "Metal Wolf Chaos". Awesomely ridiculous!

Sweet, I gotta check that out, see if it came out here or not.