IGNORED

Board noob here. I collect Koei stuff

Social Team · Posted
On 2/24/2021 at 11:49 PM, tigerwolf said:

You're a good person, and she deserves a better, more accepting man like you. It's nice when soulmates find each other 🙂

As for me, I'm living that polyamorous open relationship lifestyle with my Sega Genesis Model-1 and SNES. We occasionally fight and they get jealous of each other, but overall we make it work. We've been to counselling and talked about the war between the two of them, and I think we managed to really get somewhere together

Maybe one night I can talk to the two of them to see if the three of us are ready to open up the relationship to include an N64. But both my ladies love their Koei games, so I don't think they'd welcome a fourth-wheel lady into our special Circle of Love quite yet. 

Besides, I think they might both secretly have a 'thing' for the X68000 instead. I can't quite put my finger on it, but I think they've been eyeing her up for a while

I have a little bit of a taboo relationship on this forum too.  I like my girls young and old.  Recently decided to go for a full NA collection of PlayStation VR.  I can't help but think of my gaming collecting.....

i get older matthew mcconaughey GIF

As for your taste in consoles...

Spoiler

Matthew Mcconaughey GIF

• 1 month later...