IGNORED

Game gear: copy of pete sampras question

Matthewnimmo

So i got a copy of pete sampras cart and are there two versions out there?  According to pricewatching its just the one but i see two different labels out in the wild. The one i have is missing the purple game gear part on the side of the label. If there are two versions are they worth the same?  As i said when i check PW for a pal version i only see a price for ntsc

thoughts?

Edited by Matthewnimmo

This is insane. Its the exact same game from the cart perspective (even the back says made in UK on both versions). They both play on the us game gear just fine. The only difference is the stinking label at this point

i did some more digging myself. Question for @Gloveswhen i finish my game gear collection will it be ok to have this pal version?  Ultimately it may bother me enough to buy the other anyhow. Just very annoying that they are pretty much the same game just a diff Label

Administrator · Posted
26 minutes ago, Matthewnimmo said:

This is insane. Its the exact same game from the cart perspective (even the back says made in UK on both versions). They both play on the us game gear just fine. The only difference is the stinking label at this point

i did some more digging myself. Question for @Gloveswhen i finish my game gear collection will it be ok to have this pal version?  Ultimately it may bother me enough to buy the other anyhow. Just very annoying that they are pretty much the same game just a diff Label

Had you not told me I'd not have noticed.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...