IGNORED

Realistic auction price for this sealed Silver Seal Zelda?

Luciobar1980

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In the bottom right after Nintendo Entertainment System it’s an R symbol and looks like there’s Rev-A too. One in worse shape went for $6600 on HA last summer, but 2 identical just Spidermans sold for $2k and $4.5k minutes apart, so nothing in this market matters except what someone is paying this exact second.

I would guess this variant in pretty nice shape would have a lot of competition from people who can’t afford the crazy $$$$$$ sealed Zelda of their dreams.

Edited by DefaultGen

4 minutes ago, DefaultGen said:

In the bottom right after Nintendo Entertainment System it’s an R symbol and looks like there’s Rev-A too. One in worse shape went for $6600 on HA last summer, but 2 identical just Spidermans sold for $2k and $4.5k minutes apart, so nothing in this market matters except what someone is paying this exact second.

I would guess this variant in pretty nice shape would have a lot of competition from people who can’t afford the crazy $$$$$$ sealed Zelda of their dreams.

You said “just Spidermans”..? Haha, I’m guessing that was a typo.

Yeah, I figure my copy would fall somewhere in the middle on the “desirability totem pole”. 

But you’re saying copies similar to mine went for 2k and 4.5k? Dang, that seems low?

Edited by Luciobar1980

Sorry, 2 identical 9.8 A++ Spidermans on 2600 recently sold at the same time, same auction and one went for over double what the other did. That’s a much more common game than Zelda sealed but just pointing out the market nonsense right now. I’d personally auction it rather than trying to get the right price in a private sale, could be a nice lotto ticket that goes for $1000s more than you guessed.

1 hour ago, DefaultGen said:

Sorry, 2 identical 9.8 A++ Spidermans on 2600 recently sold at the same time, same auction and one went for over double what the other did. That’s a much more common game than Zelda sealed but just pointing out the market nonsense right now. I’d personally auction it rather than trying to get the right price in a private sale, could be a nice lotto ticket that goes for $1000s more than you guessed.

Those Spiderman games are coming out of sealed cases. Most of those 2600 games on HA are. Fake market.