IGNORED

The Not So Chubby Cherub Challenge!!!!

Jeevan

Events Helper · Posted
1 hour ago, a3quit4s said:

I just cannot play this game it’s so bad lol

I thought it was fun when I tried it.  of course I wasn't going for low points 😘

26 minutes ago, DoctorEncore said:

Has anyone accidentally fell into the dungeon in stage 3 yet? What a bizzare area with no risk/reward and hence literally no purpose.

Some tips for those just starting:

1. Flying is much easier and faster than walking through the levels. You will incur a higher point total since you have to collect more food to keep your power level up, but it's worth it to get farther.
  2. Try to only pick up strawberries and cherries since they're worth less points.
  3. Your friend appears in a random window at the end of the stage, so you can't cheese that. To get the lowest possible first stage you'd have to reset until you find him first try.
  4. You don't need the Gau Gau to progress, so just skip the lollipops and don't kill enemies.

You sir are what some people have termed a share bear  😉 but, sharing is caring 😊

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Social Team · Posted
1 hour ago, DoctorEncore said:

Has anyone accidentally fell into the dungeon in stage 3 yet? What a bizzare area with no risk/reward and hence literally no purpose.

Some tips for those just starting:

1. Flying is much easier and faster than walking through the levels. You will incur a higher point total since you have to collect more food to keep your power level up, but it's worth it to get farther.
  2. Try to only pick up strawberries grapes and cherries apples since they're worth less points.
  3. Your friend appears in a random window at the end of the stage, so you can't cheese that. To get the lowest possible first stage you'd have to reset until you find him first try.
  4. You don't need the Gau Gau to progress, so just skip the lollipops and don't kill enemies.

Fixed #2 (that's what I thought they were 😛).... WTF!!  You can kill enemies in this game?!?!  I should read the manual I guess.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, FireHazard51 said:

Fixed #2 (that's what I thought they were 😛).... WTF!!  You can kill enemies in this game?!?!  I should read the manual I guess.

Haha. Thanks! Don't even bother killing them, it gives you too many points. And the dogs are such dangerous snipers that it's not worth getting close. Maybe in later levels it could help, but I haven't beaten level 3 yet. I think I know how to beat the boss (make sure you read the manual for this), but I haven't been able to execute without getting hit by a bomb.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tulpa said:

It doesn't kill you, but it enables you to fly. If you run out, you're stuck on the ground until you find food. If there's no food in reach, you're basically a sitting duck.

Hopefully I can give it a shot later. Also, @Jeevan, Sunday is my birthday so please see to it that everyone lets me win. 😂

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, RegularGuyGamer said:

I don't even know how to finish a level...

I wasn't able to progress the game until I looked at the instruction manual and spent 30 minutes of trial and error. This particular challenge also inadvertently discourages you from progressing because you actually NEED to collect some food at certain points.

• Thanks 1

Events Helper · Posted
2 minutes ago, DoctorEncore said:

I wasn't able to progress the game until I looked at the instruction manual and spent 30 minutes of trial and error. This particular challenge also inadvertently discourages you from progressing because you actually NEED to collect some food at certain points.

The goal is to beat all the stages on chubby cherub and have the lowest score.  This means you will have to have some willpower not to eat all the grapes, apples, ice-cream, rice and cakes throughout the levels.  Lollypops should be avoided as much as you can.  Now that being said, you will have to eat some or you will shrivel up and die.  So the objective is to find the happy medium and stay fit enough for your Valentine's day sweetie .  

Hey, I didn't imply not to eat at all 😉  

Events Helper · Posted
17 minutes ago, RegularGuyGamer said:

If you are really struggling and don't have the manual, feel free to youtube a playthrough, might help if you can't figure out said strat.  Not that you have to watch it all, but maybe a level or 2.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Jeevan said:

The goal is to beat all the stages on chubby cherub and have the lowest score.  This means you will have to have some willpower not to eat all the grapes, apples, ice-cream, rice and cakes throughout the levels.  Lollypops should be avoided as much as you can.  Now that being said, you will have to eat some or you will shrivel up and die.  So the objective is to find the happy medium and stay fit enough for your Valentine's day sweetie .  

I said inadvertently!

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

So if you just eat the healthy grapes, apples and rice instead of the unhealthy ice cream, cakes and candy you should be good right?

Events Team · Posted
51 minutes ago, RegularGuyGamer said:

Despite its impenetrable message, @PII's post from the manual is 100% accurate and essential to completing each stage. 

18 hours ago, PII said:

Who writes this stuff?  

who.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1