IGNORED

Game Night 2/6/2021 Poll!!!! I'm super disappointed in you all *smirk* ~45 hour poll

Game Night 2/6/2021  

21 members have voted

1. 1. What do we wanna play?

• Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, lots of battle mode and teams????
    • Jack Box, I own them all. (Will do a poll to what we wanna play, or will take suggestions if this wins!)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/05/2021 at 11:00 AM

Events Team · Posted
  • Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Also, if this ties, I swear I will cancel game night!!!!! 🤣

Honestly, I'm excited for either.  I'm SO excited for Game night now!  

Posted Images

• Jeevan pinned and featured this topic
Events Team · Posted
Just now, Sumer said:

So, is Jackbox the old "You Don't Know Jack" games from the 90s???  🙂

it is based off the same concept and i think u can play it on there as well.  So yes!? 🤷‍♂️  I never played it in the 90's so idk honestly, but it is the same bald guy i think.

Administrator · Posted
2 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

it is based off the same concept and i think u can play it on there as well.  So yes!? 🤷‍♂️  I never played it in the 90's so idk honestly, but it is the same bald guy i think.

In the 90's it was basically just trivia with preset questions, like Trivial Pursuit, but sassy.

Events Team · Posted
Just now, Gloves said:

In the 90's it was basically just trivia with preset questions, like Trivial Pursuit, but sassy.

Well, @Sumer there are trivia games in the pack.  So it is similar, and there is ydkj in the pack as well i think.

Yep, i just checked, its there.  It is only 4 players tho.  But there are other trivia games in there.  Murder Mystery trivia was one we played.

• Like 1
Events Team · Posted

@fox @Rooster

In regards to push to talk.  Looks like it has been requested but not implemented yet.  Although they did just do an update.  This was added.  Not sure how u all use it.  Laptop/pc/phone/tablet but it is kinda sorta a cheap push to talk.  I know, not the same.

image.png.86f302fe2999d147770ba9b3974d12f6.png

Member · Posted
2 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

Well, @Sumer there are trivia games in the pack.  So it is similar, and there is ydkj in the pack as well i think.

Yep, i just checked, its there.  It is only 4 players tho.  But there are other trivia games in there.  Murder Mystery trivia was one we played.

Just doing some quick Google-fu and it appears to be apart of the wider YDKJ franchise.  Glad to see Jellyvision Games (or, I guess Jackbox Games now) is still going strong all these years later.

• Like 1
  • Jeevan unpinned this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Welcome to VGS!

Play, Make, Collect.

Here at VGS all kinds of gamers are welcome, and that includes you!