• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 1/28/2021 at 8:55 AM, Code Monkey said:
  • Go to www.ebay.ca
  • search for Silent Hill
  • Click Platform on the left and select PlayStation 1
  • Click Completed on the bottom left

Those are the most recently sold Silent Hill games for PlayStation, literally the top result is a sealed black label copy.

Both Google and eBay confirm that the one "sold" on the latter has been relisted. However, going back to Google had me find this listing that might give a more realistic hint at it might be worth.

LINK: https://www.pricecharting.com/game/playstation/silent-hill#completed-auctions-graded

13 minutes ago, FenrirZero said:

Both Google and eBay confirm that the one "sold" on the latter has been relisted. However, going back to Google had me find this listing that might give a more realistic hint at it might be worth.

LINK: https://www.pricecharting.com/game/playstation/silent-hill#completed-auctions-graded

How did you use Google to confirm an eBay sold listing?

59 minutes ago, Code Monkey said:

How did you use Google to confirm an eBay sold listing?

By looking for every listing tied to what he was looking for, click on a link tied to eBay (along with any others found afterwards), and double check if that sale was finalized or something else.

All I can say is that I used to do a lot of hunting, and investigating, during my non-import collecting game days. And using this trick had me find stuff that even eBay's own search engine could not find on their site. 😅

Edited by FenrirZero