IGNORED

Halcyon

gauauu

• 3 months later...

This game looks so awesome, but please add a little jumping animation for the tank thing (if you haven't already).  The other animations of the character moving and whatnot look so wonderful and fluid, but then when he gets in the tank and jumps in the air, it's like the tank just magically rises.  I'm not saying rip off Blaster Master and have the wheels move all the way inward, but do something to show that the tank has the power to rise in the air like that (puff of smoke/flame/fire under the vehicle for a second when it leaves the ground??? I dunno...).  I'm really looking forward to playing this game, but when I watch the trailer, this one little issue is all I can think about!

If it's too late, just ignore this post.  No worries, I'll still buy the game...

21 hours ago, Dr. Morbis said:

This game looks so awesome, but please add a little jumping animation for the tank thing (if you haven't already).  The other animations of the character moving and whatnot look so wonderful and fluid, but then when he gets in the tank and jumps in the air, it's like the tank just magically rises.  I'm not saying rip off Blaster Master and have the wheels move all the way inward, but do something to show that the tank has the power to rise in the air like that (puff of smoke/flame/fire under the vehicle for a second when it leaves the ground??? I dunno...).  I'm really looking forward to playing this game, but when I watch the trailer, this one little issue is all I can think about!

If it's too late, just ignore this post.  No worries, I'll still buy the game...

The tank animations definitely aren't 100% set yet. That said, there is a bit of an extension of the chassis to make it look like it's jumping. It is a bit on the subtle side though.

• 2 years later...