IGNORED

Considering selling some rare snes carts

Matthewnimmo

4 minutes ago, Code Monkey said:

What a world when an item with multiple millions of copies printed is considered rare.

You are definitely talking about hagane. The “blockbuster exclusive “ which isn’t true. Ever since that one youtuber announced falsely that it was it got more rare and expensive.  I don’t get it either but it is what it is

Edited by Matthewnimmo

24 minutes ago, Matthewnimmo said:

You are definitely talking about hagane. The “blockbuster exclusive “ which isn’t true. Ever since that one youtuber announced falsely that it was it got more rare and expensive.  I don’t get it either but it is what it is

Such a crazy market we are in. No matter how many listings change hands on eBay, Mercari, Facebook groups, etc. people will continue to believe it's rare because that's what someone said about it. I had the same argument with someone about NCAA Football 2014. The rare game everyone has and continues to find in the wild. Makes no sense. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MiamiSlice said:

Such a crazy market we are in. No matter how many listings change hands on eBay, Mercari, Facebook groups, etc. people will continue to believe it's rare because that's what someone said about it. I had the same argument with someone about NCAA Football 2014. The rare game everyone has and continues to find in the wild. Makes no sense. 

Yep, I don’t understand it tbh. Like wsb i got for 32x. I don’t het why its so expensive!  Its not like there was a small number made like spiderman but its hard to find and a sports title!