IGNORED

1/23/21 Jack Box Games (Enter what you want to play here if u know any) DO NOT BUY THEM!!!!!!

Events Team · Posted

We are officially playing jack box on 1/23.

This being said, I have not played it before, but know some of you have.  I am taking suggestions here as to what you all want to play.  Please give suggestions and keep them limited to one post as to keep it clutter free.  If you think of another one, then edit your original post please!  

I have every single Jack box on steam, so if you don't know what all there is feel free to search on steam for jack box and take a look at each one and see what you might want to play and drop me a line here!

• Like 2
  • Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey @Jeevan I bought all of the JackBox games, now what do I do?

I'll likely skip out on this one due to coming down with a case of the 'rona (And also apparently being the only person on the planet that doesn't particularly enjoy Jack Box) but I'll see about maybe

We are officially playing jack box on 1/23. This being said, I have not played it before, but know some of you have.  I am taking suggestions here as to what you all want to play.  Please give su

I'll likely skip out on this one due to coming down with a case of the 'rona (And also apparently being the only person on the planet that doesn't particularly enjoy Jack Box) but I'll see about maybe hopping in later for a bit, or failing that, at least watching it. You guys have fun! 🙂

• Wow! 1
  • Sad 2
Events Team · Posted
1 hour ago, MegaMan52 said:

I don't have Jack Box, and I don't want to buy it now. But I'm willing to play Mario Kart 8 Deluxe and/or Among Us, if you guys want to play one of those games later on.

u dont have to, i own them, we all play off me, no need to spend money!!!!!!

I OWN ALL JACK BOX GAMES, PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING AS YOU DO NOT HAVE TO GAME NIGHT FOLKS!!!!  

• Jeevan changed the title to 1/23/21 Jack Box Games (Enter what you want to play here if u know any) DO NOT BUY THEM!!!!!!
Member · Posted
3 hours ago, ZeldaFreak said:

I'll likely skip out on this one due to coming down with a case of the 'rona (And also apparently being the only person on the planet that doesn't particularly enjoy Jack Box) but I'll see about maybe hopping in later for a bit, or failing that, at least watching it. You guys have fun! 🙂

Ohnoo I hope you are ok dude

• Like 2
22 minutes ago, Mega Tank said:

I hope it isn't the case, but if it is, I wish you a speedy recovery!

45 minutes ago, drxandy said:

Ohnoo I hope you are ok dude

I'll be fine, just have a cough and a minor headache at the moment. Not to say it won't get worse for me, it likely will, but I'll get through it OK 🙂

• Like 1
Events Team · Posted
10 minutes ago, SailorScoutMandy said:

I think spinner is fun. Totally random and I think evens out what everyone wants to play. I'll make drxandy a steam account so we can both play. Im assuming this will run on almost any pc? 

you just watch my stream and play on ur phone/tablet/whatever.  No purchase necessary!

Administrator · Posted
9 minutes ago, SailorScoutMandy said:

I think spinner is fun. Totally random and I think evens out what everyone wants to play. I'll make drxandy a steam account so we can both play. Im assuming this will run on almost any pc? 

It's browser-based. You don't need a steam account or anything at all. Only the host (@Jeevan) needs to own the game(s).

Events Team · Posted
45 minutes ago, BattySalem said:

I might not be able to get on. I work until around 9pm CST at the nursing home. Hopefully if you all are still playing any games after then, I can hop on for a bit. 

Join in, we should still be on, it will only be 10 here

we go till midnight or later depending on how everyone is feelin'

• Like 1
  • Jeevan unpinned this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Welcome to VGS!

Play, Make, Collect.

Here at VGS all kinds of gamers are welcome, and that includes you!

Join the conversation!

• Similar Content

• By Jeevan
      Anybody interested in playing this game?  @Mega Tank, @ChickenTendas, potentially, and myself are interested in playing and would be more than happy if you would like to join.  
      I have never played, but I have watched several youtube vids on it and it seems like a good time.  That being said we would like to voice chat on the VGS Discord so we can discuss.  If you have never heard of this game before, look it up.  If you already play, please join.  
      The game is free to play on mobile and $5 on steam for the pc.  It is cross platform so if you do not wish to cough up the $5 then you do not have to!!!!!!
      The lobby is 10 players max, but we can always rotate folks out, or setup other lobbies as well.
      Maybe this will be the start of something I have wanted to do, which is a biweekly game night.  This could be a fun addition to a mix of games we could all play together.  
      Let me know here, or on discord.  More than happy to have you if you so choose to play!
      Edit:  Guess I might need to post a time when to play.  I am thinking maybe this Saturday if anyone is interested, after 5pm EST.  Suggestions are welcome!
      Also, if you wanna watch, don't have to watch the whole vid, but this is one of the youtubers I found that streams it on the regular:  

• By Jeevan
      @Mega Tank @spacepup @ZeldaFreak @ChickenTendas @Deadeye @fox @Rooster @Vectrex28 @0xDEAFC0DE @DefaultGen @Gloves @imabadguy1 @SNESNESCUBE64 @drxandy @ZeldaFan042 @Rhapsody98 @andrew244 @Costmosis @darkchylde28 @KokiriChild @Reed Rothchild @RegularGuyGamer @MegaMan52 @Scrobins @neodolphino @FireHazard51 @SailorScoutMandy @Megamanfan @AverageOliver98 @nettenette @Famicuber @Sumez @Dimo @BattySalem  @B.A. @Murray @Br81zad
      It's that time again.  
      If you want to be removed from this list let me know, I put some of you on here because you showed interest.  
    • By Jeevan
      No polls, no funny business, that will come later today!!!!
      So my thoughts here.  What do you all have for me, what would you like to see, what would you like to be different.  Is 1 game a bad thing to do since some folks don't like the game chosen?  Would someone like to step up and always host a mario kart lobby, an among us lobby.....would you just prefer to keep it the way it is?  
      I would love hearing from you all on what you think is a way to refine the process.
      Would you like more than one voice channel?  Would you like to schedule, the first hour for 1 game, the second hour for another game, then whatever the remaining crowd wants to play?  These are the burning questions I wanna know.  
      How am I doing as a host?  Is there anything you need from me?  Something that you might think I need to do to make it a better experience?
      How are the game choices......One thing I thought this last time, and I could totally be wrong, is that participation was lower because it is getting stale?  Maybe I read too much into it?  Not sure.  
      This all being said, u all will still have your bi-weekly game nights, I am just looking for possible improvements suggestions.  
      I personally like the way it is setup, but would love to hear your responses, because maybe it is something that could be implemented.
      If I am doing a good enough job and you just want to tell me that too, then go for it.  I have no issue taking any kind of criticism.  I will not hold it against you and kill u first everytime 😏.  But seriously, let me know what your thoughts are, I wanna keep it as friendly as possible for all to be able to participate in.  This is about coming together, having fun and just enjoying 2 nights a month with friends who we have met through the great community we have here.  
      --Jeeves
      Also, if there are ever any concerns just pm me and bring it to my attention.  I would not like someone to feel they can't voice their opinion, but if you want to do so privately feel free!  I think the regular group we have is a generally good group and can all take criticism and evolve.  
    • By Jeevan
      @Mega Tank @spacepup @ZeldaFreak @ChickenTendas @Deadeye @fox @Rooster @Vectrex28 @0xDEAFC0DE @DefaultGen @Gloves @imabadguy1 @SNESNESCUBE64 @drxandy @ZeldaFan042 @Rhapsody98 @andrew244 @Costmosis @darkchylde28 @KokiriChild @Reed Rothchild @RegularGuyGamer @MegaMan52 @Scrobins @neodolphino @FireHazard51 @SailorScoutMandy @Megamanfan @AverageOliver98 @nettenette @Famicuber @Sumez @Dimo @BattySalem  @B.A. @Murray @Br81zad

What do you want to play.....I am going to do the write up today or tomorrow, so bear with me. 
    • By Jeevan
      @Mega Tank @spacepup @ZeldaFreak @ChickenTendas @Deadeye @fox @Rooster @Vectrex28 @0xDEAFC0DE @DefaultGen @Gloves @imabadguy1 @SNESNESCUBE64 @drxandy @ZeldaFan042 @Rhapsody98 @andrew244 @Costmosis @darkchylde28 @KokiriChild @Reed Rothchild @RegularGuyGamer @MegaMan52 @Scrobins @neodolphino @FireHazard51 @SailorScoutMandy @Megamanfan @AverageOliver98 @nettenette @Famicuber @Sumez @Dimo @BattySalem  @B.A. @Murray @Br81zad
      So, tiebreaker poll.