IGNORED

1/23/21 Jack Box Games (Enter what you want to play here if u know any) DO NOT BUY THEM!!!!!!

Jeevan

Events Helper · Posted

We are officially playing jack box on 1/23.

This being said, I have not played it before, but know some of you have.  I am taking suggestions here as to what you all want to play.  Please give suggestions and keep them limited to one post as to keep it clutter free.  If you think of another one, then edit your original post please!  

I have every single Jack box on steam, so if you don't know what all there is feel free to search on steam for jack box and take a look at each one and see what you might want to play and drop me a line here!

• Like 2

Events Team · Posted

I'll likely skip out on this one due to coming down with a case of the 'rona (And also apparently being the only person on the planet that doesn't particularly enjoy Jack Box) but I'll see about maybe hopping in later for a bit, or failing that, at least watching it. You guys have fun! 🙂

• Wow! 1
  • Sad 2

Events Helper · Posted
1 hour ago, MegaMan52 said:

I don't have Jack Box, and I don't want to buy it now. But I'm willing to play Mario Kart 8 Deluxe and/or Among Us, if you guys want to play one of those games later on.

u dont have to, i own them, we all play off me, no need to spend money!!!!!!

I OWN ALL JACK BOX GAMES, PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING AS YOU DO NOT HAVE TO GAME NIGHT FOLKS!!!!  

• The title was changed to 1/23/21 Jack Box Games (Enter what you want to play here if u know any) DO NOT BUY THEM!!!!!!
3 hours ago, ZeldaFreak said:

I'll likely skip out on this one due to coming down with a case of the 'rona (And also apparently being the only person on the planet that doesn't particularly enjoy Jack Box) but I'll see about maybe hopping in later for a bit, or failing that, at least watching it. You guys have fun! 🙂

Ohnoo I hope you are ok dude

• Like 2

Events Team · Posted
22 minutes ago, Mega Tank said:

I hope it isn't the case, but if it is, I wish you a speedy recovery!

45 minutes ago, drxandy said:

Ohnoo I hope you are ok dude

I'll be fine, just have a cough and a minor headache at the moment. Not to say it won't get worse for me, it likely will, but I'll get through it OK 🙂

• Like 1

Events Helper · Posted

I shall take these suggestions and put them on a spinner...... @spacepupseems to want a poll.......but is everyone ok with the spinner idea?  or just shoot from the hip?  Let me know...... Maybe i can do a poll about the poll @spacepup.  What do you think?  😏  ❤️  

Events Helper · Posted
10 minutes ago, SailorScoutMandy said:

I think spinner is fun. Totally random and I think evens out what everyone wants to play. I'll make drxandy a steam account so we can both play. Im assuming this will run on almost any pc? 

you just watch my stream and play on ur phone/tablet/whatever.  No purchase necessary!

Administrator · Posted
9 minutes ago, SailorScoutMandy said:

I think spinner is fun. Totally random and I think evens out what everyone wants to play. I'll make drxandy a steam account so we can both play. Im assuming this will run on almost any pc? 

It's browser-based. You don't need a steam account or anything at all. Only the host (@Jeevan) needs to own the game(s).

Events Helper · Posted
45 minutes ago, BattySalem said:

I might not be able to get on. I work until around 9pm CST at the nursing home. Hopefully if you all are still playing any games after then, I can hop on for a bit. 

Join in, we should still be on, it will only be 10 here

we go till midnight or later depending on how everyone is feelin'

• Like 1