IGNORED

nes power pad cib

Broken Kevin

3 hours ago, B.A. said:

Which one do you have? There is the one with the colorful retail packaging, and there is the plainer box that came inside of the Power set.

3 hours ago, Broken Kevin said:

I don’t have it yet a friend of mine was at a record store and they randomly had the colorful retail one 

Even better, if it's the original Bandai release, look inside for a CIB copy of the first version of Athletic World. That's worth some serious coin.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, DoctorEncore said:

Even better, if it's the original Bandai release, look inside for a CIB copy of the first version of Athletic World. That's worth some serious coin.

But that one technically has a different name: The Family Fun Fitness Mat.

As for the Power Pad retail release, it is important to CIB collectors because it is the only way to get a stand-alone WCTM cartridge and a stand-alone WCTM manual CIB'd

Edited by Dr. Morbis

34 minutes ago, Dr. Morbis said:

But that one technically has a different name: The Family Fun Fitness Mat.

As for the Power Pad retail release, it is important to CIB collectors because it is the only way to get a stand-alone WCTM cartridge and a stand-alone WCTM manual CIB'd

Very true.

Personally, I just went with a repro standard size box for my WCTM, but everyone has their own preference. I also have one for Miracle and other combo pack-in carts that never had a box. Now that I think about it, I should get one for Stack-Up so my shelves truly hold every game.