IGNORED

Online Good BIN's

VGD

4 minutes ago, MiamiSlice said:

Sir, that is an auction and this thread is for BINs. 

Someone killed the BIN via bid.  I feel like I need to post a new good BIN so we can stop talking about this Mario box 🤣

CIB Mummy for GBA $50 shipped...very uncommon and should have sold awhile ago.

www.ebay.com/itm/184484440144

• Like 1

Rhino Rumble box for $29 + $4.60 shipping. Seller has two, I already bought one, had to resist the urge to buy the other. Maybe it's not a good deal, I can't tell... finding a cart and manual to complete it would be tough, but maybe someone out there has the cart already? https://www.mercari.com/us/item/m60791178634/

Ok this is the wrong thread because this is neither online nor a great deal but if anyone's interested they're probably here. The media store Almost Anything in Opelika Alabama has a pretty meh Stack Up Deluxe set. They quoted my buddy $900 yesterday and me $1000 today, which is too much IMO, but these are pretty rare to see at all so maybe someone here is trying to pursue one.

ajLCq0Z.pngZtgYM7c.png

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DefaultGen said:

I don't think these are super popular but 14 issues of Questbusters under $3 ea, that's a deal if you care.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/124584738307?ul_noapp=true

Those look interesting, very old, seeing LSL1 in there with the text version of it.

Edited by Tanooki

2 minutes ago, DefaultGen said:

Man those Nintendogs plushies are better than Nintendogs.

lol yes I really really want those but that price is crazy. This guy doesn't know what his stuff is worth, some of the promo stuff is not employee exclusive and way expensive, other stuff is priced better than any collector would sell it for. 

1 hour ago, MiamiSlice said:

Former Nintendo employee is having a moving sale: https://www.ebay.com/usr/singularphonez

I already ordered what I could afford. Please do not backdoor what I ordered!

If you guys do want any of this man's stuff, watch the items. I watched the 4x Micro faceplates and within an hour he reduced the price by 25%. Some of those are rare and I picked up a cheap lot of 8 micros in varying conditions years ago and about half needed faceplates. That sale might motivate me to finally sell them and make a decent profit.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, MiamiSlice said:

Former Nintendo employee is having a moving sale: https://www.ebay.com/usr/singularphonez

I already ordered what I could afford. Please do not backdoor what I ordered!

Ooooh that's a trip seeing that stuff.  The GBA squeezy toy is neat, those were given away at E3 in 2001.  That's the story I told years ago I guess on NA now.  Charles Martinet was behind a curtain talking to people as Mario through an animatronic one near a wheel that spun around.  Each space had those squeezies as a cube(purple) or a purple or white gba inside a nylon zip case or just loose.  One lucky dude every 5min a spin got a free GBA months before it arrived inside one of the cases and it would have Mario or FZero inside.  Back then I got the case+gba and the cube too.  Sadly the material doesn't like age, within a decade it looked cracked like the one on ebay with pieces falling off as they don't last and deteriorate badly.  In other words, don't bid. 😄

I want some of his stuff, but he's asking a bit too much.  Some of those items listed as promo or rare aren't, but I mean the tactic does work, it's ebay after all. 😄

27 minutes ago, Tanooki said:

I want some of his stuff, but he's asking a bit too much.  Some of those items listed as promo or rare aren't, but I mean the tactic does work, it's ebay after all. 😄

I'll admit this now, I bought that Zelda Phantom Hourglass promo art cel thinking it was something special, then checked eBay and realized it's a very common cheap promo thing (which I still want, but not for the price he had it for), so I requested to cancel and told him I would buy something else. 

And I did end up buying something else, and then something else after that... 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, RH said:

If you guys do want any of this man's stuff, watch the items. I watched the 4x Micro faceplates and within an hour he reduced the price by 25%. Some of those are rare and I picked up a cheap lot of 8 micros in varying conditions years ago and about half needed faceplates. That sale might motivate me to finally sell them and make a decent profit.

The guy has been messaging me. I think he's aware he doesn't know the value of his stuff but he's quite negotiable and wants this stuff gone. I suggest talking to him and see if you can work out a deal.

5 hours ago, RH said:

The guy has been messaging me. I think he's aware he doesn't know the value of his stuff but he's quite negotiable and wants this stuff gone. I suggest talking to him and see if you can work out a deal.

Yeah he literally lowered the prices on some items when I said I was interested, he wants it all gone!

also lol:

B87D7BB5-4830-432D-A604-FCF68AC37E9A.jpeg.213fe531de41ea5567cb30ccf9c39cd3.jpeg

so does anyone know what the market is for one of these? How much do they actually go for?

Hmmm... I’m wondering if this guy is bs’ing me. 

DBEE1146-B923-42DB-89E3-5A3B37472530.jpeg.84ff2f077c9bfeddaf0b5f5d86633506.jpeg

He claims these were promo only and rare. They are probably rare but they were also retail items in Japan. Explained here: https://www.deviantart.com/coffiedog/art/Nintendogs-Chihuahua-Plush-Toy-with-Screen-Cleaner-851743974

I managed to find some on eBay for less. I’ll see what he says. Maybe he just doesn’t know any better.

1 hour ago, MiamiSlice said:

Hmmm... I’m wondering if this guy is bs’ing me. 

DBEE1146-B923-42DB-89E3-5A3B37472530.jpeg.84ff2f077c9bfeddaf0b5f5d86633506.jpeg

He claims these were promo only and rare. They are probably rare but they were also retail items in Japan. Explained here: https://www.deviantart.com/coffiedog/art/Nintendogs-Chihuahua-Plush-Toy-with-Screen-Cleaner-851743974

I managed to find some on eBay for less. I’ll see what he says. Maybe he just doesn’t know any better.

I think he's legit and I also think he cares far less about the fine details than we collector's do.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RH said:

I think he's legit and I also think he cares far less about the fine details than we collector's do.

Yeah I think you are right.

btw I got my order in today, he’s only one state away from me so it arrived overnight. These are just the threads... haul of the year for me and it’s still February.

193523C1-1615-4280-8723-35AD62ECB45D.jpeg.fa317823a40b39d74f7b56a50c9d8397.jpeg

my only gripe is that the track jacket is very pilly around the torso but I am going to try to repair it. It fits me perfectly so I actually want to wear it!

Wow beautiful.

I was tempted by a shirt or two there, but I was thinking I'd want to wear them and then I'd hate them to wear out.  Not my favorite color, but I like that GBA SP one with the SMB art on it.

And those dogs are good, but I did a fast check and you saw the same...they're grossly grossly over valued.  I'd like that little chihuahua, but for a real price, not the feed a daily coke habit price 😄  The little dog looks the same as one we have so I thought it would be amusing.

• 3 weeks later...