IGNORED

Crystalis Get a Clue hint book?

DestructoDisk

I've done a bit more digging.  I can't help you on price, but I did find someone did bother to scan every page, even the in/outside covers of the thing.  I hope it's one of those things where you can pay $5 or $50 for it depending on when it appears as it's entirely awful and unhelpful in every way possible.  I'm not sure what SNK was thinking other than an easy cash grab since there was no online then.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Tanooki said:

I've done a bit more digging.  I can't help you on price, but I did find someone did bother to scan every page, even the in/outside covers of the thing.  I hope it's one of those things where you can pay $5 or $50 for it depending on when it appears as it's entirely awful and unhelpful in every way possible.  I'm not sure what SNK was thinking other than an easy cash grab since there was no online then.

Oh yeah, I have it on my iPad. But Crystalis is my favorite game of all time. I have everything you could imagine owning for the game... even a cardbord cut out from a pudding box. I just want one for my Crystalis mini collection.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/10/2021 at 5:12 PM, DestructoDisk said:

Oh yeah, I have it on my iPad. But Crystalis is my favorite game of all time. I have everything you could imagine owning for the game... even a cardbord cut out from a pudding box. I just want one for my Crystalis mini collection.

SUCH a great game, one of my all time favorites as well! I don't have much for collectible stuff for it though and would be super interested (and jealous!) to see what you have. I have a sealed copy, and a custom-painted NES console that a guy on NintendoAge over 10 years ago painted for me that is one of the most prized items in my collection. It looks like car paint, I wish I was home right now to get a pic 🙂