IGNORED

WTB Mega Man 6 Capcom NES-G6-USA Nes Variant...willing to buy or trade for it...it does not have to be cib and can be in any condition

Hollywoodcaddy

Hey Everyone! I made an account just for this, I'm here just to say "NES CONNOISSEUR" is full of shit. I traded him the Mega Man 6 he has. It did NOT have a "standard late release label" like a game like Dinosaur Peak had. It had no label. He swapped it with a Bases Loaded 2 while doing the trade. I have picture evidence if anyone wants to see 🙂 . It did not come in a lot either, it came by itself from South America. It is definitely not mint, but not awful either, its a good average condition cartridge with some plastic cracks on the bottom. This was also NEVER officially released in the US, all carts were sent to SA and have South American backs. 

He never finished giving me all promised carts for the trade because he thinks he over traded, and is now trying to sell it to recoup costs. 

Trying to stop any lies being spread about this cart from a guy who cant even type variant 🙂

Front.jpg

Back.jpg

• Wow! 3

1 hour ago, jediclone_8 said:

Hey Everyone! I made an account just for this, I'm here just to say "NES CONNOISSEUR" is full of shit. I traded him the Mega Man 6 he has. It did NOT have a "standard late release label" like a game like Dinosaur Peak had. It had no label. He swapped it with a Bases Loaded 2 while doing the trade. I have picture evidence if anyone wants to see 🙂 . It did not come in a lot either, it came by itself from South America. It is definitely not mint, but not awful either, its a good average condition cartridge with some plastic cracks on the bottom. This was also NEVER officially released in the US, all carts were sent to SA and have South American backs. 

He never finished giving me all promised carts for the trade because he thinks he over traded, and is now trying to sell it to recoup costs. 

Trying to stop any lies being spread about this cart from a guy who cant even type variant 🙂

Front.jpg

Back.jpg

Thanks for the good info.  I pretty much assumed the -USA with the USA/CAN backs were backswapped, as I've known personally for years about the similar situation with Flinstones 2.  In fact, any game released in South America with a -USA front label is going to fall under this umbrella, whether collectors like it or not... 🙂

1 hour ago, Dr. Morbis said:

Thanks for the good info.  I pretty much assumed the -USA with the USA/CAN backs were backswapped, as I've known personally for years about the similar situation with Flinstones 2.  In fact, any game released in South America with a -USA front label is going to fall under this umbrella, whether collectors like it or not... 🙂

No problem! I know its hard to find reliable info on this with many not admitting they back-swap so I wanted to set the record straight and make sure misinformation is not being spread. 🙂

• Like 2

On 3/13/2021 at 12:27 PM, jediclone_8 said:

Front.jpg

Back.jpg

Dude ,you are the one full of shit ..You want $4000 worth of stuff for a cart that is not even worth that amount ..Folks can ,and do change their minds about stuff .After doing some research I have come to the conclusion that I over paid ,but I did not even change my mind about our transaction until you made  an issue out of it ..I was going to let it go ,but you got greedy ..I had offered to trade back your cart ,which you declined ..I hope you know that because you are stating that the “transaction “was not completed technically  the items traded on both sides  still belong to the original owners ,any good lawyer would tell you that ..So therefore one or both of the parties can request a trade back ,I had offered to do that ..If I was not offering to trade back your cart that would be a different story ..So who is full of shit now ?Now I have folks telling me you did not even tell the complete truth on what went down ,or the subsequent conversation we had ..Just to make yourself look good ,when in all actuality you  make yourself look greedy ..I have shown several mods in other groups our text chat ,they all agree you conveniently left shit out to make yourself look good.. It’s not my problem you can  not afford the stuff I traded you ,so now you want an instant collection of rare NES games..Not on my dime !You sound like a cry baby dude ,really !😢 Grow Up !

Edited by NES CONNOISSEUR