IGNORED

My sealed Pal PSP collection

Awoken

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I still don't like PlayStation stuff, BUT I LOVE this collection dude, lol! 😉

I think IF I ever did buy a PlayStation system, tho, probably the PSP would be the one I'd go for! It's definitely got the cool factor with the UMD's and everything, and it's really a cool little handheld especially for the time! 🙂

10 minutes ago, OptOut said:

I still don't like PlayStation stuff, BUT I LOVE this collection dude, lol! 😉

I think IF I ever did buy a PlayStation system, tho, probably the PSP would be the one I'd go for! It's definitely got the cool factor with the UMD's and everything, and it's really a cool little handheld especially for the time! 🙂

Thanks!

The portable PlayStation was something that was rumored since the ps2 came out, I remember when it was released I was amazed by the graphics. I also like the UMD's especially because they are totally unnecessary seeing the console works better with digital games. Only problem was the price and size limitations of memory cards back then.

• Like 1

Also found some nice sealed psp items while scavenging for games.

The car adapter is a bit beaten up on the edges but sealed non the less, the gps units never came sealed and were part of a bundle of some kind.

Im in the middle of moving right now, once I can I will post a picture of everything together.

6C010991-06D9-4FA9-AAD5-76B9E9C69AC3.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Wow! 1

8 hours ago, Awoken said:

Also found some nice sealed psp items while scavenging for games.

The car adapter is a bit beaten up on the edges but sealed non the less, the gps units never came sealed and were part of a bundle of some kind.

Im in the middle of moving right now, once I can I will post a picture of everything together.

6C010991-06D9-4FA9-AAD5-76B9E9C69AC3.jpeg

Oh man sealed accessories, love that shit too, lol! It's a new level of nerdy goodness! 😄

• Haha 1

On 1/30/2021 at 12:05 AM, OptOut said:

Awesome stuff dude! And, I finally managed to get hold of one of these fancy PSPs for myself!

IMG20210130155623.jpg.33a53cf3f6cf943cd27db6dbe98e7f6f.jpg

Only 69 (Taiwanese) dollars too! What a steal! 😄

Thats my kind of sound effect

@Awoken can you take a pic of the PAL tear strip? Is it early releases or something?

edit: when I zoomed in, I saw what I was looking for. I didnt realize it was referring to the cello, I thought you were referring to a “sticker seal” that has a hologram or something. Cool collection.

Edited by MrWunderful
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@Awoken, do you know how many sealed Pal games exist in sealed tear-strips? It’s not my highest priority, but I also love buying some sealed PSP games every so often. Fun to collect, look nice and doesn’t break the bank!

Nice update, always love the family pics! 

1 hour ago, GPX said:

@Awoken, do you know how many sealed Pal games exist in sealed tear-strips? It’s not my highest priority, but I also love buying some sealed PSP games every so often. Fun to collect, look nice and doesn’t break the bank!

Nice update, always love the family pics! 

Hard to say because alot of games were available with psp tearstrips and sealed without. Also in Europe alot of stores remove seals because they want to display empty cases. From the info I've gathered so far almost all pal ones were released with the psp tearstrip except alot of bundles and limited editions.

Do you have a thread or pictures of your psp stuff? Love to see it. Psp collectors are a rare breed so it seems.

19 hours ago, Awoken said:

Hard to say because alot of games were available with psp tearstrips and sealed without. Also in Europe alot of stores remove seals because they want to display empty cases. From the info I've gathered so far almost all pal ones were released with the psp tearstrip except alot of bundles and limited editions.

Do you have a thread or pictures of your psp stuff? Love to see it. Psp collectors are a rare breed so it seems.

My PSP stuff is stored in a box for the time being, as are most of my stuff. I’m hoping to buy a new house this year and have a proper display for them. I’m sure there are PSP collectors out there, just that the current trend is more the Nintendo stuff it seems.

Keep up the good work! 

• Thanks 1