IGNORED

Nintendo Power Trading Cards (Hi-Resolution Scans)

25 minutes ago, Gloves said:

I'm always available, you can message me, @ me, whatever works for you. 

That said, @BlueBombersyou've used 4% so far. It really comes down to if you plan to upload photos often. 

I do plan on uploading a more pictures to help finish collections. @mideast said you are able to delete all the photos I’ve uploaded? How does that work ? 

Administrator · Posted
1 minute ago, BlueBombers said:

I do plan on uploading a more pictures to help finish collections. @mideast said you are able to delete all the photos I’ve uploaded? How does that work ? 

You can actually do so for yourself, which would be more convenient for both. 

If you go to your settings (the main site navigation) you should see "manage my attachments". You can delete images from there if you don't need them anymore. 

18 hours ago, mideast said:

@BlueBombers I added everything you uploaded! So the only ones missing from the main set are Kingdom Crusade, Marble Madness, SimCity and Firstriker. Do you have any of those? And upload the Tecmo Super Bowl again when you can. Thanks again!

After going through my Nintendo Powers and all my countless doubles I’m missing marble madness. 

Before I forget to ask you do you need pictures of the complete Collector’s cards ? 

F470C646-F0C2-40ED-B7FC-230114CF61DF.jpeg

4614B7DA-DA78-4D0B-A994-FFCA345D364E.jpeg

A07FF4E3-FC0D-4BDF-A2CD-D63472B2A7E0.jpeg

80572316-9F40-4519-AA3D-76C5EA65E988.jpeg

17 minutes ago, BlueBombers said:

After going through my Nintendo Powers and all my countless doubles I’m missing marble madness. 

Before I forget to ask you do you need pictures of the complete Collector’s cards ? 

F470C646-F0C2-40ED-B7FC-230114CF61DF.jpeg

4614B7DA-DA78-4D0B-A994-FFCA345D364E.jpeg

A07FF4E3-FC0D-4BDF-A2CD-D63472B2A7E0.jpeg

80572316-9F40-4519-AA3D-76C5EA65E988.jpeg

Just added these! The Collector's Cards do you mean the set with the gold foil stamp that you could buy from Nintendo Power for $5? I wasn't planning on putting each one up since they're mostly the same as the regular set. Do you have the set yourself, or you have some good pics of them from online?

17 minutes ago, mideast said:

Just added these! The Collector's Cards do you mean the set with the gold foil stamp that you could buy from Nintendo Power for $5? I wasn't planning on putting each one up since they're mostly the same as the regular set. Do you have the set yourself, or you have some good pics of them from online?

Ya you’re right the cards are basically identical. 

I have a complete Collector’s set myself, the cards are a lot better quality and the pictures are sharper.

Going through these old catalogs makes me wish I could still order from them. 

58A816E0-9F1F-4A0C-9A3F-0EB8EDE22E57.jpeg

8 hours ago, BlueBombers said:

Ya you’re right the cards are basically identical. 

I have a complete Collector’s set myself, the cards are a lot better quality and the pictures are sharper.

Going through these old catalogs makes me wish I could still order from them. 

58A816E0-9F1F-4A0C-9A3F-0EB8EDE22E57.jpeg

That is pretty cool, and I know what you mean about ordering from old catalogs lol. I heard it was $5? That’s weird, and it wasn’t the whole set, only the best 50 cards?