New children's show

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL  In Denmark waldo finds you.

I just saw this article today, anyone have kids and want to watch it? https://amp.theguardian.com/world/2021/jan/06/john-dillermand-denmark-launches-childrens-tv-show-man-giant-penis

Eww, gross. Could have easily been his arms, legs, or even his hair instead. Maybe it’s a Scandinavian thing, don’t they also have the museum of penis over there?

Okay, but did anyone actually go and watch it? Because I need to know that @ZeldaFan042 and I weren't the only ones moderately scarred for life. 

You can watch it here

spongebob squarepants eww GIF

• Like 1
Member · Posted

I think it's funny! I got two young boys who find this sort of thing hilarious, I'd happily let them watch this show! Anyone with boys would probably tell you that willies are an endless source of amusement, and heck I still love a good dick joke as a grown adult!

I honestly can't see what harm it would do, as long as it doesn't actually contain sexual content. A dick is a dick, at the end of the day, 50% of the population has them. If anything being ashamed of certain body parts is more damaging to kids long term, rather than being open and honest about things.

• Like 1