IGNORED

Beat every N64 game - 2021 - 163/303

Member · Posted
6 hours ago, themisfit138 said:

Label looks pretty good. I had got lucky and found two good copies at a local gameXchange a few years back. Sold one of them to @OptOut.  

I have been cleaning the carts with damp paper towels. It has worked well so far. 

That you did, I played and beat it too! Thanking you kindly, sir! 😉

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Quest 64 complete. Really enjoyed it overall. Navigation took a while to get used to, especially in Cull Hazard. The insane encounter rate made me escape more battles than I normally do during RP

Well well well, look who's finally dealt up some goods... Me. @OptOut. Shadowgate 64 is done! I found myself pretty underwhelmed by the time I finished this, to be honest. I WAS ha

Pokemon Stadium is done

Posted Images

Member · Posted
15 hours ago, Jeevan said:

Anyone working on anything right now?  

Hopefully this might kick start something back in this thread.......Let's do it boys!!!!

Still working on Banjo. I haven't had much time to play lately, but I'm on Mad Monster Mansion so I feel like I'm close to the end.  I'm at 100% so far, but there are two things I cannot figure out. There's an ice key in the walrus cave that I can't seem to get, and there was a door at the third spot Gobi was that I can't seem to open. I know you all have more knowledge of this game so point me in the right direction.

I also threw on Bomberman 64 a few days ago and got about halfway through that, so I can take that one down soon, as long as all cards is not required.

• Like 1
Events Team · Posted
Just now, McBryce said:

That's what I thought, just wanted to make sure.

I don't think you get credits unless you get all cards.

hmmmm.....can't remember honestly, but u might be right.  U can always check with splain tho.

• Splain changed the title to Beat every N64 game - 2021 - 163/303
36 minutes ago, Tantalus said:

I've been working on World Driver Championship. I think I'm about halfway through. I didn't realize this game was going to be quite as long as it is, so it'll take me a bit yet to get through the rest of it.

you are a god send for taking on racing games 😉  lol, and anyone else for that matter that did!

• Thanks 1

Resident Evil 2 is finished.

Sorry @Jeevan I couldn’t resist. I just picked it up at a good price, and haven’t played it before. I have only played the 1, 4, and Code Veronica.  

Quite good. It took me a bit to get used to the controls. I had to replay the intro multiple times. Then after that it went pretty smoothly. My rank is terrible, but for a first play through it’s to be expected. 

537946FA-6629-4AC7-B94E-03BE036A2D15.thumb.jpeg.2d04771ebcacb58327c17aa7923b5b69.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
Events Team · Posted
13 minutes ago, themisfit138 said:

Resident Evil 2 is finished.

Sorry @Jeevan I couldn’t resist. I just picked it up at a good price, and haven’t played it before. I have only played the 1, 4, and Code Veronica.  

Quite good. It took me a bit to get used to the controls. I had to replay the intro multiple times. Then after that it went pretty smoothly. My rank is terrible, but for a first play through it’s to be expected. 

537946FA-6629-4AC7-B94E-03BE036A2D15.thumb.jpeg.2d04771ebcacb58327c17aa7923b5b69.jpeg

no worries.  I slacked off I deserve that lol

• Like 1