IGNORED

Beat every N64 game - 2021 - 246/303

Splain

6 hours ago, themisfit138 said:

Label looks pretty good. I had got lucky and found two good copies at a local gameXchange a few years back. Sold one of them to @OptOut.  

I have been cleaning the carts with damp paper towels. It has worked well so far. 

That you did, I played and beat it too! Thanking you kindly, sir! 😉

• Like 1
  • Love 1

15 hours ago, Jeevan said:

Anyone working on anything right now?  

Hopefully this might kick start something back in this thread.......Let's do it boys!!!!

Still working on Banjo. I haven't had much time to play lately, but I'm on Mad Monster Mansion so I feel like I'm close to the end.  I'm at 100% so far, but there are two things I cannot figure out. There's an ice key in the walrus cave that I can't seem to get, and there was a door at the third spot Gobi was that I can't seem to open. I know you all have more knowledge of this game so point me in the right direction.

I also threw on Bomberman 64 a few days ago and got about halfway through that, so I can take that one down soon, as long as all cards is not required.

• Like 1

• The title was changed to Beat every N64 game - 2021 - 163/303
Events Helper · Posted
36 minutes ago, Tantalus said:

I've been working on World Driver Championship. I think I'm about halfway through. I didn't realize this game was going to be quite as long as it is, so it'll take me a bit yet to get through the rest of it.

you are a god send for taking on racing games 😉  lol, and anyone else for that matter that did!

• Thanks 1

Resident Evil 2 is finished.

Sorry @Jeevan I couldn’t resist. I just picked it up at a good price, and haven’t played it before. I have only played the 1, 4, and Code Veronica.  

Quite good. It took me a bit to get used to the controls. I had to replay the intro multiple times. Then after that it went pretty smoothly. My rank is terrible, but for a first play through it’s to be expected. 

537946FA-6629-4AC7-B94E-03BE036A2D15.thumb.jpeg.2d04771ebcacb58327c17aa7923b5b69.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Events Helper · Posted
13 minutes ago, themisfit138 said:

Resident Evil 2 is finished.

Sorry @Jeevan I couldn’t resist. I just picked it up at a good price, and haven’t played it before. I have only played the 1, 4, and Code Veronica.  

Quite good. It took me a bit to get used to the controls. I had to replay the intro multiple times. Then after that it went pretty smoothly. My rank is terrible, but for a first play through it’s to be expected. 

537946FA-6629-4AC7-B94E-03BE036A2D15.thumb.jpeg.2d04771ebcacb58327c17aa7923b5b69.jpeg

no worries.  I slacked off I deserve that lol

• Like 1

• The title was changed to Beat every N64 game - 2021 - 166/303
  • The title was changed to Beat every N64 game - 2021 - 168/303
Events Helper · Posted
6 hours ago, Splain said:

What was that?? Oh, I left the Splain Alert plugged in. Huh.

I'm making slow progress in Mario Party, I should be able to pick up the pace this week. Good job guys. We're still ahead of the curve if we can maintain a slow trickle.

Im gonna attempt ms. pacman maze madness today!

• 2 weeks later...
Events Helper · Posted

Frick i need to get on this 😉  Been involved in hosting a survivor game, so that has been taking up a lot of time.  Ill get on it though i swear, maybe i can knock one or 2 out tomorrow for sports games or something.  Shouldn't take too terribly long.  I hope........

• The title was changed to Beat every N64 game - 2021 - 169/303
On 4/14/2021 at 4:42 PM, Jeevan said:

you are a god send for taking on racing games 😉  lol, and anyone else for that matter that did!

As long as you don't start expecting this every year. Some of these are painful. Especially World Driver Championship. Finally done with this mind-numbingly mediocre game. It's not necessarily a "bad" game, but it was one of the most boring games I've played in recent memory. And at 15-20 hours, it certainly overstays its welcome.

World Driver Championship (U) [!]-210507-164602.png

• Like 4
  • Love 1