IGNORED

Beat every N64 game - 2021 - 246/303

Splain

24 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

I still say GT64 is hands down the best racer ever!!!!  😏

@Gloves @OptOut @KokiriChild 

tenor.gif?itemid=11336233

Never played it and shopping for that fast. As well as the game @OptOut suggested. Ill settle your dispute in due time. For now, Im sick that cruisin USA gets no credit. Plenty of nostalgia for me there thogh, so I may have blinders on

• Like 1

Events Helper · Posted
1 minute ago, NESfiend said:

Never played it and shopping for that fast. As well as the game @OptOut suggested. Ill settle your dispute in due time. For now, Im sick that cruisin USA gets no credit. Plenty of nostalgia for me there thogh, so I may have blinders on

its not really a good game imo on gt64 😉  that's the joke 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Splain said:

Huh, I thought you needed all Plats to get credits, but obviously not! I'll have to revisit that and determine if all golds will do it, or whatever is actually needed. Well done!

I am relieved because I could not spend one more second trying to get that damn Platinum. Maybe someday...

• Like 2

Administrator · Posted
2 minutes ago, McBryce said:

Realized that after a quick Google. I’ve been an N64 fan for 25 years and never played any of the Banjo games. Sacrilege, I know.

Hey don't fret too hard, I've not touched a number of classics myself. How bout you play Banjo and I'll play something classic I've never played. Pinky swear. 

Any conversation in which Diddy Kong Racing is described as a travesty is one in which all rational laws of the universe and man have been contravened.

I think we're going to have to have some sort of VGS (console)war-crimes tribunal to apply justice and mete out where deserved here... Wait a second... Incoming newsflash...

3 minutes ago, McBryce said:

Realized that after a quick Google. I’ve been an N64 fan for 25 years and never played any of the Banjo games. Sacrilege, I know.

angry mob GIF by MASTERPIECE | PBS

DEATH TO THE INFIDEL!!!!!!!! 😡

Events Helper · Posted
5 minutes ago, OptOut said:

Any conversation in which Diddy Kong Racing is described as a travesty is one in which all rational laws of the universe and man have been contravened.

I think we're going to have to have some sort of VGS (console)war-crimes tribunal to apply justice and mete out where deserved here... Wait a second... Incoming newsflash...

I haven't played them either 😛  

• Like 1
  • Wow! 1

59 minutes ago, OptOut said:

Whoa whoa whoa, I did by no means refer to DKR as a travesty. I referred to the fact that Tiptup did not feature as a playable character in more games as a travesty. Upon further review I believe you will find us in agreement. The tribunal will record my statement.

Edited by McBryce
  • Haha 1

Just now, McBryce said:

Whoa whoa whoa, I did by no means refer to DRK as a travesty. I referred to the fact that Tiptup did not feature as a playable character in more games as a travesty. Upon further review I believe you will find us in agreement. The tribunal will record my statement.

Save it for the pearly gates, pal! I'm sure St. Pete will give you a fair hearing! 😅