IGNORED

Beat every N64 game - 2021 - 246/303

Splain

• The title was changed to Beat every N64 game - 2021 - 99/303

I started chipping away at Attitude. I have the European belt and working on the IC. This is a long game it will be a few days. I figured up the minimum amount of matches required to finish story mode. It is 75 if you win out. Which isn’t likely in the later game where you get fatal fourways, triangle cage  matches, and 2 on 1. ECW is way worse than Attitude on this. 

• Wow! 1

22 hours ago, Jeevan said:

worms

Have you played worms? Top 3 for the system for me. #1 for 2 player experience. My brother bought the copy we used to rent when the rental shop closed for like 5 bucks. Lucky bastard. You wont be disappointed if youve never played it. 

Im about half way through episode 1 pod racer. Never finished it and not promising I will, but Ill be sure to update the thread if I throw in the towel

Edited by NESfiend

Events Helper · Posted
2 hours ago, NESfiend said:

Have you played worms? Top 3 for the system for me. #1 for 2 player experience. My brother bought the copy we used to rent when the rental shop closed for like 5 bucks. Lucky bastard. You wont be disappointed if youve never played it. 

Im about half way through episode 1 pod racer. Never finished it and not promising I will, but Ill be sure to update the thread if I throw in the towel

Nope, fell through 😞  😢  😩  *sigh*

• Sad 1

• The title was changed to Beat every N64 game - 2021 - 104/303
  • The title was changed to Beat every N64 game - 2021 - 107/303
1 hour ago, Jeevan said:

With 16 of us, we only need to beat 19 a piece 😆

@ZeldaFan042 has pulled his weight and some, and some of us are getting close 😉  

Let's do it boys, i got 1, maybe 2 today imma knock out!!!!

You all are killing it btw, over a third of the way done now 😊

I am going to try a my hand at some sports games while working on a platformer. Might start with Nascar. I feel like I will have better chance racing. 

• Like 1

Events Helper · Posted
4 minutes ago, themisfit138 said:

I am going to try a my hand at some sports games while working on a platformer. Might start with Nascar. I feel like I will have better chance racing. 

any and all work towards the goal, i think after sarge's imma try robotron, i got pretty good at it last year, but just didn't have the time to do it between work and whatnot.  Got some spare time right now to knock it out me hopes.