IGNORED

Beat every N64 game - 2021 - 246/303

Splain

Just now, McBryce said:

I always spelled “chode” a different way. Not sure why. 

Either way I wish some of these chodes would start beating some games.

Ha ha ha, you know what dude, I would love nothing more than to have time to beat some good ol' N64

I'm technically still working on Shadowgate, so who knows! December is a long way away, perhaps I'll have it done by then! 😄

• Like 1
  • Love 1

20 minutes ago, KokiriChild said:

Banjo Kazooie and Tooie are in my top 5 behind the two Zeldas and Mario 64. Anyone who hasn't absolutely needs to play both of them.

I 100% agree. I think they just eluded me because I didn’t have them when I was a kid. I will absolutely play them. But this challenge has to be completed first.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, OptOut said:

Ha ha ha, you know what dude, I would love nothing more than to have time to beat some good ol' N64

I'm technically still working on Shadowgate, so who knows! December is a long way away, perhaps I'll have it done by then! 😄

I know you have it in you. And by it, I mean my chode.

• Wow! 1
  • Haha 2

Just beat Extreme-G. I started a new file and beat every cup on extreme difficulty, but in order to unlock the bonus track you have to come in first place on every race. I totally forgot about that and it's not mentioned in the list. I will leave the sequel to someone else. Not sure what I'll be playing next though.

Extreme G.jpg

• Like 6

Editorials Team · Posted
On 3/13/2021 at 2:33 AM, Gaia Gensouki said:

Just beat Extreme-G. I started a new file and beat every cup on extreme difficulty, but in order to unlock the bonus track you have to come in first place on every race. I totally forgot about that and it's not mentioned in the list. I will leave the sequel to someone else. Not sure what I'll be playing next though.

Nice job! What should the requirement say? It already says "Finish first in every track (Meltdown) on Extreme difficulty to unlock the secret track." Is it every race in every difficulty?

Meanwhile I beat Big Mountain 2000. Crappy but kinda fun.

DfhwaJS.png

• Like 4

• The title was changed to Beat every N64 game - 2021 - 145/303

@Splain Maybe just add that a default/standard bike has to be used or that using an unlockable bike will not earn you the bonus track.

I have also tried Extreme-G 2 again, but this game is an unforgiving beast. Extreme difficulty on mirror mode is just insane. It also doesn't help that the game has a lot of slowdown that appears and disappears frequently throwing you out of balance. Not only that, but it's full of glitches, clipping errors or whatever they're called. It happened to me sooo often that I bumped into a wall, got sent flying into the air and out of the boundaries or I crashed so hard into a wall that I moved through it, got stuck in limbo and eventually put back on track after a few seconds. But these things will completely ruin a decent run. Nothing is more frustrating than trying to beat the races for hours only to clip through a wall and to lose your first place. This really sucks.

• Thanks 1

• The title was changed to Beat every N64 game - 2021 - 146/303
43 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

Killer Instinct Gold is complete!

All the button mashing and moving made my left hand hurt because the dpad sux 😆

I was having the problem on Blues Brothers. The battle of the bands portion is a basically rhythm game. After a few failed attempts with the 64 controller. I ended up changing to the retro brawler. It has a much better dpad. 

• Like 1

Events Helper · Posted
21 minutes ago, themisfit138 said:

I was having the problem on Blues Brothers. The battle of the bands portion is a basically rhythm game. After a few failed attempts with the 64 controller. I ended up changing to the retro brawler. It has a much better dpad. 

i tried with the joystick, but that was just too difficult

but then again i was just mashing the dpad........ 🤔 maybe a joystick is the way to go on this 🤣

• Like 1

Events Helper · Posted

BTW, we have to have 76 games done by the end of this month 😏

Keep it up boys!!!!  We are rocking it so far.  Imma try to do jeopardy if i can and maybe another one, i got 22 games in yesterday for my collection!!!!  Im trying to work through them and am getting overwhelmed 😆.

Events Helper · Posted

Im still exploring the library of n64 games so my question to you all is this.......

Are there games we should be working on now that will take FOREVER?  

Things like Ogre Battle that seems like it might take awhile?  If so maybe we should get someone to start it.  Im gonna try to knock out Scooby doo next because I received it in the mail the other day.  After that I think I might play resident evil 2.  This might take me a bit kuz Resident evil is a game i haven't really played much except on playstation, and even then i didnt get into it as much because i didnt own it my buddy did and he lived a bit aways from me.  I will mix in some sports games in between as well as some fighting games to keep our numbers up, but what is your guys' suggestions on this?  Most of you are prolly more versed in the library then i am.  Also, i will mix in some worms armageddon as well seeing as how that seems like it might take a bit of time.  

Administrator · Posted
Just now, Jeevan said:

Im still exploring the library of n64 games so my question to you all is this.......

Are there games we should be working on now that will take FOREVER?  

Things like Ogre Battle that seems like it might take awhile?  If so maybe we should get someone to start it.  Im gonna try to knock out Scooby doo next because I received it in the mail the other day.  After that I think I might play resident evil 2.  This might take me a bit kuz Resident evil is a game i haven't really played much except on playstation, and even then i didnt get into it as much because i didnt own it my buddy did and he lived a bit aways from me.  I will mix in some sports games in between as well as some fighting games to keep our numbers up, but what is your guys' suggestions on this?  Most of you are prolly more versed in the library then i am.  Also, i will mix in some worms armageddon as well seeing as how that seems like it might take a bit of time.  

Pokemon Stadium 2, and Aidyn Chronicles.

• Like 2

Administrator · Posted
15 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

I should be getting both of those soon, haven't played either of them........

Starcraft is probably the longest game, and it's one you can pick up and play a mission here and there. There's a quite long (and IMO boring) racing game, though I don't recall which.

• Like 1