IGNORED

What was last phys. game you received in 2020?

My Mom and Dad sent me a copy of Dragon Quest XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age - Definitive Edition on Switch for Christmas. It was a bit of a full circle moment for me for it to have come from them since they rented and beat Dragon Warrior 1 through 4 on the NES (after which, my Mom was like, "Aw, there're no more?"). They'd play at night, and I would peek around the corner to watch when I was supposed to be in bed.

I got my Mom the DS games in later years, so it was really nice to get this from them!

• Like 6
  • Wow! 1

Last game/games "received"...I *think* the last ones were Majora's Mask and Mickey's Speedway USA, both of which I got the same time, for free, from a friend.

zeldammmswusan64.jpg.ad7b3786071ba6f0061

Otherwise, if buying at a local retailer and picking up from a nearby seller count...

Retro: 

IMG_5440.JPG.b2c84671d16c638c9fc4765a2f96b882.JPG

Modern:

yoshiswitch.jpg.0f0f96a29ced7d329f59b1a32bdbbf62.jpg

Edited by MegaMan52
  • Like 6

The last physical games I bought in 2020 were Switch games from a buy 2 get 1 free sale on recycled games from EB Games: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Paper Mario: The Origami King, and Kirby Star Allies. The last games I received were Switch games I got for Christmas: Spongebob Squarepants: Battle for Bikini Bottom - Rehydrated, Rock of Ages 3: Make & Break, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Story of Seasons: Friends of Mineral Town, Rune Factory 4 Special, Sonic Forces, and Rayman Legends Definitive Edition. I also received a C64 Mini console.

• Like 2