IGNORED

NES Completions thread 2021 - 665/677

scaryice

I had actually been planning on spending tomorrow playing Dragon Warrior, it was marked in a spreadsheet and everything!

I'm not keen on trying to race that one and if you're starting now you'd probably beat me so I'll probably delay that until Sunday and make sure I get points from the other games I had queued up first. I advise you not to dawdle past this weekend, though.

• Like 1

Events Helper · Posted
1 minute ago, MagusSmurf said:

I had actually been planning on spending tomorrow playing Dragon Warrior, it was marked in a spreadsheet and everything!

I'm not keen on trying to race that one and if you're starting now you'd probably beat me so I'll probably delay that until Sunday and make sure I get points from the other games I had queued up first. I advise you not to dawdle past this weekend, though.

ill have it done tomorrow i promise

gonna level tonight and walkthrough tomorrow

thanks for not screwing me over

focus on other games 😉 

Administrator · Posted
1 minute ago, MagusSmurf said:

Hell, don't go to sleep tonight, or you'll wake up with all your favorite games already beaten. Happens to me every year with you psychos.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, PII said:

Back To The Future  is done.  (apologies for the blur, but that pic had to be taken on the fly...)

I think all of our picture taking needs work here 😁

I remember as a kid, I got a really high score/level on Centipede for Atari 5200 for a contest. But trying to take a picture on a 1970's TV with an old-school film camera was so difficult! I think I spent the whole roll and got 1 good pic

• Haha 1

Legendary Wings is done. Didn't get the ending pic in time—haven't beaten this one before, so I incorrectly assumed it would freeze on the final screen rather than starting another loop. I have a screenshot of me at the beginning of my second loop with close to a million points, so hopefully that's okay.

Just to make sure, one loop *is* enough for completion, right? If not, I can always take a second go at this tomorrow if someone doesn't beat me to it. Also, is anything different on subsequent loops? Increased difficulty? Multiple endings?

legendary-wings_2ndloop-start.jpg