IGNORED

New here and new to collecting games

Hello everyone!  So I actually stumbled on the site by accident when search for a game i was looking for my collection (sent off some private messages so hopefully they check them!). Thus far im really surprised that the community seems to be responding to posts even from a newbie like me. Some have even offered help with my collection already!  Now im not members of many of these type of forums as ive just been skeptical of genuine help and community, so im taking a chance here but everyone thus far has been kind and helpful!

as for me. Definitely a gamer, but harder these days with my new son being born:). Wouldn’t trade him for the world though. I started lightly collecting about 4 years ago and decided past 2 years to start finding more of the rarer games on various systems. Some of my findings are hagane, scupltors cut, and recently spiderman for 32x. But as of a few months ago I decided to finish my 32x collection and move on to N64 and game gear

glad to be here!

• Like 6

Events Helper · Posted
8 hours ago, Matthewnimmo said:

Hello everyone!  So I actually stumbled on the site by accident when search for a game i was looking for my collection (sent off some private messages so hopefully they check them!). Thus far im really surprised that the community seems to be responding to posts even from a newbie like me. Some have even offered help with my collection already!  Now im not members of many of these type of forums as ive just been skeptical of genuine help and community, so im taking a chance here but everyone thus far has been kind and helpful!

as for me. Definitely a gamer, but harder these days with my new son being born:). Wouldn’t trade him for the world though. I started lightly collecting about 4 years ago and decided past 2 years to start finding more of the rarer games on various systems. Some of my findings are hagane, scupltors cut, and recently spiderman for 32x. But as of a few months ago I decided to finish my 32x collection and move on to N64 and game gear

glad to be here!

Welcome home!!!  🤣  I too actually found this community looking for game information.  StarTropics.  I didn't know about the letter and searched on google and it came up with NA.  This community has been here for only a little over a year, but some of these folks go waaaaaay back.  Also, if you so choose, we have a game night that happens every other Saturday at 6pm EST.  Look for it in the gauntlet if you wanna try and participate!  

Enough pimping my thread here.  Enjoy your stay and I hope you find all the info. you need!

Also, I love the N64 😉 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...