IGNORED

Noticed a few people here think I only have fakes and bootlegs this is my Super NES officials!

Joyomofrobro

6 hours ago, Gloves said:

Lol don't worry too hard about these jokers. 

I don't mind seeing folks excited about discovery, even if it turns out to be not so exciting in the end. It's a learning journey. 

Truth.

People getting passionate about things makes me happy. Like, I wanna live in a world where people are excited about stuff man!

• Like 3

Well I don't take too many shots, but I can't, I enjoy the bootleg garbage too.  I specifically this month dropped $50+ shipping on a GBC, not even for the handheld, but the 8 multicarts that came with it as they interested me.  No regrets on that buy, even if 2 of the carts have just overlapping funk that can't be read (Japanese RPGs) along with filler the others do.  The act of discovery was 100% worth it.  Finding stuff like both GB beatmania's on there, KOF 97 which is a noted improved hack update of KOF96, and various others was just a lot of fun.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Tanooki said:

Well I don't take too many shots, but I can't, I enjoy the bootleg garbage too.  I specifically this month dropped $50+ shipping on a GBC, not even for the handheld, but the 8 multicarts that came with it as they interested me.  No regrets on that buy, even if 2 of the carts have just overlapping funk that can't be read (Japanese RPGs) along with filler the others do.  The act of discovery was 100% worth it.  Finding stuff like both GB beatmania's on there, KOF 97 which is a noted improved hack update of KOF96, and various others was just a lot of fun.

I like the out of region games I'm in North America a place where Goonies doesn't exist. We only have Goonies II found a copy of Goonies in garage sale paid $30 a older bootleg looks to be made into 72-pin. I play Goonies on the multi-carts!

P1490539.JPG

• Like 1