IGNORED

Game never played in a Game Boy and its grey without label. Put in a Game Boy Color, 'Resident Evil: Gaiden'!

Joyomofrobro

Me and a market friend couldn't agree on a fair price for a label-less game. It didn't play in an original Game Boy, has a number on it. He gifted it to me five years ago on that day, I had it wrapped for the holiday. This picture shows the game had no label so I created this image that shows in way all I can explain never seen any game with a number on it and it is playable! 

011146482294.jpg

1 hour ago, Tyree_Cooper said:

Yes it's a prototype cartridge, SH053 means Silent Hill and 053 is the code of the Tecmo employee no. 53 who made the cartridge at the Sega factory, where Resident Evil Gaiden was being developed.

Super amazed holy grail type item if actual prototype was hoping for news like this kept hope in the collection 5 years now!

Now now maybe he's a writer for engrish.com 🙂

I'm more irked by the fact each image is laid out like the PCB is set up the way it came out of the plastic shell.  Good luck having a system read it that way.  I'd have been more happy had it been a real proto of like resident evil since that never made it.