IGNORED

Generic from NA

Hello, folks! I’ve been a member since day 1, however, I’ve taken a little break from collecting video games but recently decided to start collecting again and wanted to be more active on the forums.

I am a former member of Nintendo Age and was active on and off there. I am a former Werewolf champ and collected mostly N64. I want to pick up where I left off and hopefully complete a N64 CIB. I used to also collect Homebrew stuff but sold most of my collection. I’m still on the hunt for a Garage Cart, though.

Anyways, it feels good to be back. I look forward to chatting it up with you guys and gals. Collecting and playing video games has always been a big part of my life and I miss it dearly. It has always made me happy!

Edited by Generic
  • Like 2

Moderator · Posted

My old werewolf rival, welcome back. 

To whomever it may concern:

It's cold and lonely here....but what else is new? I'm used to this. I was created and born in the coldest, darkest, and loneliest place on this planet. What is living? I was created by my master to serve his purpose. Purposes that even the most evil of creatures would shriek at. Why am I really here?

I've always hated how my master treated me. I was supposed to be 2nd place in his realm. Year after year, I felt lower than that. I felt lower than the towns people whom we feasted on and made fear us. I suddenly found myself in last place amongst the wolves. Do you know what it feels like to not only be born in the darkest place, but to actually be looked upon by your master and feel unwanted? Why was I able to feel this way? I was a dark creature....I shouldn't have been feeling this.......I hated it. I loathed it.

The day I found that I was more....more than this creation......more than this misery.....more than this hate.....that's the day I knew what my mission was. My mission was to be the master with no one above me....and no one below me. The one....

So I plotted. I drew my staff to my side and started to make a plan. And it wasn't just any plan. This plan would work. One by one, my fellow wolves would put trust in me and I would put my hand on their shoulders and tell them, "everything will be alright my brother". They looked back at me and smiled with approval. Do you know that feeling? I doubt it.....I had become worse than I evil I already was. 

The townies then started talking soon after we took over. We were discreet. We were cunning. We were wolves in townie clothing. The beginning was grand for the wolves. We feasted and dined on townie flesh. Our bellies were full to the most extreme capacity and it was a great time. Our women and children took part in the spoils. It was a great time.

I knew when things were great, that it would be my time to strike. One townie would suspect my brethren of being evil, then another would follow. I soon found myself joining the townspeople and exposing my brothers. Once they were exposed, it was a short drop and sudden stop for them. The noose was finding my fellows one by one. Do you know what it feels like to tighten the noose around your brother's neck?.....

One wolf then became suspicious of me. My brother, attakid, noticed that I was doing something wrong. He then tried to get my brethren to notice. I became fearful and lashed out at him. I knew I was wrong but I had to do it. 

Then the time came when my master was against the chopping block.....Dragonite. It was a hard pill to swallow. But I took my whiskey and washed it down. He was then dead....my creator and master was gone for good. 

Then I suddenly and swiftly found myself with attakid as the only wolves left. I then asked him if I could be the new alpha. The new Don. The new Master. He agreed. Do you want to know what I did? Well you saw.....you know what I did....you saw his body. You smelled his flesh. It was putrid. But the smell of victory was even sweeter. I know what you're thinking. Believe me, I know. 

Now my mission needed to continue. The wolves were all dead. It was my mission to take out the rest of the townies. My first victim as an independent was dra600n. Do you want to know how I did it? My staff has powers. My glorious staff has great powers. I took this glorious staff, stood over him while he slept, and i unleashed a darkness so powerful that it melted the skin right off of him. I looked into his eyes as they became as wide as gold balls. Did he know it was me? Did he see my face? That, I'm unsure of. But it didn't matter......

Now I find myself fighting for my life. Fighting for everything that I've worked hard for. Something to be proud of....

The townies are suspicious of me. And dear Stinker, I have drawn close to him as a neighbor of mine. He keeps me grounded. Do you know what it feels like knowing that he will have to be a victim of darkness? I don't think you do.......

I have now realized that I've made a critical mistake. I have claimed to be the singing Malon. But guess what? Malon is already dead.....I have claimed to be a townie that has already died. Now as I sit in my home, this place that isn't even really my home, I am hoping that the others don't find my mistake. It should be any time now that they expose my mistake. That damn buyatari is so clever. I don't know how he does it. He's not like the others. He must be stopped....but I fear it's too late....

doner24 once asked me, "what have you done for this town? What have you contributed? You haven't done a thing!". My lips curled back in anger. Angry that this puny little person would say that I'm nothing. That I'm unimportant. That I am a weakling.....

Well my friend, do you want to know what I've done? I've slaughtered countless townies and destroyed the wolves. I've walked this planet and even made my own kind quiver at my presence. Townies have let go of their bowels when they see me enter their house at night, knowing that their time is up. I am the lord over townies and the destroyer of wolves. What have I contributed? What have I done? Heh!

My presence will be felt.....forever!!

• Like 1
  • Wow! 1

52 minutes ago, Generic said:

Hello, folks! I’ve been a member since day 1, however, I’ve taken a little break from collecting video games but recently decided to start collecting again and wanted to be more active on the forums.

I am a former member of Nintendo Age and was active on and off there. I am a former Werewolf champ and collected mostly N64. I want to pick up where I left off and hopefully complete a N64 CIB. I used to also collect Homebrew stuff but sold most of my collection. I’m still on the hunt for a Garage Cart, though.

Anyways, it feels good to be back. I look forward to chatting it up with you guys and gals. Collecting and playing video games has always been a big part of my life and I miss it dearly. It has always made me happy!

Welcome! I've also been on a collecting hiatus for a while and it was a much needed break. Let's get back to it!

• Like 2

6 hours ago, doner24 said:

My old werewolf rival, welcome back. 

To whomever it may concern:

It's cold and lonely here....but what else is new? I'm used to this. I was created and born in the coldest, darkest, and loneliest place on this planet. What is living? I was created by my master to serve his purpose. Purposes that even the most evil of creatures would shriek at. Why am I really here?

I've always hated how my master treated me. I was supposed to be 2nd place in his realm. Year after year, I felt lower than that. I felt lower than the towns people whom we feasted on and made fear us. I suddenly found myself in last place amongst the wolves. Do you know what it feels like to not only be born in the darkest place, but to actually be looked upon by your master and feel unwanted? Why was I able to feel this way? I was a dark creature....I shouldn't have been feeling this.......I hated it. I loathed it.

The day I found that I was more....more than this creation......more than this misery.....more than this hate.....that's the day I knew what my mission was. My mission was to be the master with no one above me....and no one below me. The one....

So I plotted. I drew my staff to my side and started to make a plan. And it wasn't just any plan. This plan would work. One by one, my fellow wolves would put trust in me and I would put my hand on their shoulders and tell them, "everything will be alright my brother". They looked back at me and smiled with approval. Do you know that feeling? I doubt it.....I had become worse than I evil I already was. 

The townies then started talking soon after we took over. We were discreet. We were cunning. We were wolves in townie clothing. The beginning was grand for the wolves. We feasted and dined on townie flesh. Our bellies were full to the most extreme capacity and it was a great time. Our women and children took part in the spoils. It was a great time.

I knew when things were great, that it would be my time to strike. One townie would suspect my brethren of being evil, then another would follow. I soon found myself joining the townspeople and exposing my brothers. Once they were exposed, it was a short drop and sudden stop for them. The noose was finding my fellows one by one. Do you know what it feels like to tighten the noose around your brother's neck?.....

One wolf then became suspicious of me. My brother, attakid, noticed that I was doing something wrong. He then tried to get my brethren to notice. I became fearful and lashed out at him. I knew I was wrong but I had to do it. 

Then the time came when my master was against the chopping block.....Dragonite. It was a hard pill to swallow. But I took my whiskey and washed it down. He was then dead....my creator and master was gone for good. 

Then I suddenly and swiftly found myself with attakid as the only wolves left. I then asked him if I could be the new alpha. The new Don. The new Master. He agreed. Do you want to know what I did? Well you saw.....you know what I did....you saw his body. You smelled his flesh. It was putrid. But the smell of victory was even sweeter. I know what you're thinking. Believe me, I know. 

Now my mission needed to continue. The wolves were all dead. It was my mission to take out the rest of the townies. My first victim as an independent was dra600n. Do you want to know how I did it? My staff has powers. My glorious staff has great powers. I took this glorious staff, stood over him while he slept, and i unleashed a darkness so powerful that it melted the skin right off of him. I looked into his eyes as they became as wide as gold balls. Did he know it was me? Did he see my face? That, I'm unsure of. But it didn't matter......

Now I find myself fighting for my life. Fighting for everything that I've worked hard for. Something to be proud of....

The townies are suspicious of me. And dear Stinker, I have drawn close to him as a neighbor of mine. He keeps me grounded. Do you know what it feels like knowing that he will have to be a victim of darkness? I don't think you do.......

I have now realized that I've made a critical mistake. I have claimed to be the singing Malon. But guess what? Malon is already dead.....I have claimed to be a townie that has already died. Now as I sit in my home, this place that isn't even really my home, I am hoping that the others don't find my mistake. It should be any time now that they expose my mistake. That damn buyatari is so clever. I don't know how he does it. He's not like the others. He must be stopped....but I fear it's too late....

doner24 once asked me, "what have you done for this town? What have you contributed? You haven't done a thing!". My lips curled back in anger. Angry that this puny little person would say that I'm nothing. That I'm unimportant. That I am a weakling.....

Well my friend, do you want to know what I've done? I've slaughtered countless townies and destroyed the wolves. I've walked this planet and even made my own kind quiver at my presence. Townies have let go of their bowels when they see me enter their house at night, knowing that their time is up. I am the lord over townies and the destroyer of wolves. What have I contributed? What have I done? Heh!

My presence will be felt.....forever!!

Doner, friend, that brought a tear to my eye! I hope all is well with you!

Hopefully I can join the next game of werewolf. 

• Like 2

Social Team · Posted
18 hours ago, Generic said:

We are always looking for fresh blood in the Werewolf/Mafia club. https://www.videogamesage.com/clubs/10-vgs-werewolf-arena/ 

Spoiler

giphy.gif

• Like 2

Events Helper · Posted

welcome to the site!!  I approved u for the club.  If I die first in any game it's @FireHazard51.

Also I'm mvp from last game 🤣

jk jk 

always welcome to join us on game nights as well.  there is a poll and thread in the gauntlet.  game nights are biweekly on Saturdays at 6pm EST if you care to join.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

Oh, forgot to mention.  good choice on N64!  good to see a fellow fan.  I'm working on a cart only, and am around 100.

Thanks for the approval, my good man! 

I can’t believe how much N64 prices have gone up. I’ve been keeping on eye on it for past year. I wish I would’ve finished the set 6 years ago lol

• Like 2

Events Team · Posted
5 minutes ago, Generic said:

Good to see you, Zeldafreak! At least we can still talk about games even if we aren’t collecting at the moment haha.

Yup, even if I permanently quit collecting (or hell, even gaming in general) I would still be active on here because I love the community so much. I plan on getting back in to the swing of things once I get some other priorities out of the way like my mental health, so in the meantime I've just been sitting back and watching the prices on games get comically huge. Like sitting back and watching a train wreck happen, haha. I do kinda wish I invested in more sealed games now 😅

By the way, forgive me if I'm misunderstanding, but did we talk at all back on NA? You said good to see me as if you recognized me, but I must admit my memory of everything back on NA is a bit hazy, so I can't remember if we ever talked or had any transactions, hahaha.

25 minutes ago, ZeldaFreak said:

Yup, even if I permanently quit collecting (or hell, even gaming in general) I would still be active on here because I love the community so much. I plan on getting back in to the swing of things once I get some other priorities out of the way like my mental health, so in the meantime I've just been sitting back and watching the prices on games get comically huge. Like sitting back and watching a train wreck happen, haha. I do kinda wish I invested in more sealed games now 😅

By the way, forgive me if I'm misunderstanding, but did we talk at all back on NA? You said good to see me as if you recognized me, but I must admit my memory of everything back on NA is a bit hazy, so I can't remember if we ever talked or had any transactions, hahaha.

I believe we either completed a transaction or you played werewolf(?) lol I remember seeing your name on there. 

“When will the bubble burst??”, I don’t know how many times I saw that thread come up and here we are today, prices are still rising lol the bubble is getting bigger and bigger.

• Like 1

Events Team · Posted
4 minutes ago, Generic said:

I believe we either completed a transaction or you played werewolf(?) lol I remember seeing your name on there. 

“When will the bubble burst??”, I don’t know how many times I saw that thread come up and here we are today, prices are still rising lol the bubble is getting bigger and bigger.

We must've had a transaction at some point then, first time I ever played Werewolf was here on VGS. Three games in now, just had a very nice Wolf win last game with my new bud @FireHazard51, haha

Moderator · Posted
1 minute ago, ZeldaFreak said:

We must've had a transaction at some point then, first time I ever played Werewolf was here on VGS. Three games in now, just had a very nice Wolf win last game with my new bud @FireHazard51, haha

There was a very active werewolf player in Zeldafan on NA, wonder if that’s who he is thinking of. 

• Like 2