IGNORED

Casual's 'Cart'mas 2020

T-Pac

28 minutes ago, CasualCart said:

@FireHazard51 - Amy Rose as the SugarPlum fairy was a good call. Sonic characters are always fun to draw, anyway.

(When I was in art school, it was actually a running joke for people to say they'd turn-in Sonic OCs (original characters) for their assignments. Sonic characters just have such appealing designs, and I think we all wanted to hide our shame for drawing them so much haha.)

Amy Rose SugarPlum Fairy

-CasualCart

1526871593_017SugarPlumFairyAmy.jpg.53332b65db3336cbef5520132eaa381c.jpg

tenor.gif

Also to give this a bump since it was on the bottom of a page! TO THE (almost) TOP!

• Like 1

Events Team · Posted
48 minutes ago, CasualCart said:

@FireHazard51 - Amy Rose as the SugarPlum fairy was a good call. Sonic characters are always fun to draw, anyway.

(When I was in art school, it was actually a running joke for people to say they'd turn-in Sonic OCs (original characters) for their assignments. Sonic characters just have such appealing designs, and I think we all wanted to hide our shame for drawing them so much haha.)

Amy Rose SugarPlum Fairy

-CasualCart

Aw, I really like this one! I like that little sundae on her head, haha.

• Thanks 1

Editorials Team · Posted
23 hours ago, CasualCart said:

Okay so I didn't have time to finish a drawing today since I was working on my entry for the VGS Christmas Chiptune thing over in the site events, but I hope this more than makes up for it haha...

I like how we're all just sitting here waiting to be entertained by CasualCart. And he's like "hope this will suffice!" with a dope video of animated R-Udolph with dope chiptunes. His BINGO! video auto-played afterward and I forgot how dope THAT video was too.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Splain said:

I like how we're all just sitting here waiting to be entertained by CasualCart. And he's like "hope this will suffice!" with a dope video of animated R-Udolph with dope chiptunes. His BINGO! video auto-played afterward and I forgot how dope THAT video was too.

You gotta love how humble he is. He can knock out an awesome drawing in no time and hopes that we will like it when I've never seen a drawing of his that wasn't great. He's an amazing talent!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 12/16/2020 at 8:43 AM, CasualCart said:

Alright - the most requested mashup. Hopefully this lives up to expectations haha.

Home WAlone 2

-CasualCart

016 Home WAlone.jpg

This is one of your best! I love it not just for the art but also the creativity. Deserves its own baubles and charms award, not just a plain “like” icon! 😄

• Like 3

Graphics Team · Posted
On 11/29/2020 at 6:17 PM, Makar said:

Maybe Pac-Man as frosty? He is ball shaped lol. 

On 12/5/2020 at 10:54 PM, SpoonMan Abrams X said:

A stack of Ball-shaped characters to make a Snowman;

Jigglypuff, Kirby, and Pac-Man as the head because why not? lol

I'll call him PacKirbyPuff the Snowman.

-CasualCart

1340415259_018SnowmanPacKirbyPuff.jpg.06b0482b6cc1d87cbd928056f996d7c3.jpg

• Like 12
  • Wow! 1
  • Haha 4

On 12/17/2020 at 7:23 PM, CasualCart said:

Okay so I didn't have time to finish a drawing today since I was working on my entry for the VGS Christmas Chiptune thing over in the site events, but I hope this more than makes up for it haha...

-CasualCart

Okay @Gloves you need to add a love button for posts like this. That was amazing!! I loved all of it. Can't believe you animated r-type Rudolph!! You are a legend good sir!

• Like 2

On 12/18/2020 at 6:16 PM, CasualCart said:

Amy Rose SugarPlum Fairy

-CasualCart

Another great piece of work! It's so good that I wouldn't know this WASNT a real Sonic character if it weren't for you telling us she's the sugar plum fairy.

• Like 1

Graphics Team · Posted
On 12/1/2020 at 11:16 PM, AverageOliver98 said:

Its nice to see the Miser Brothers listed. (I don't know why, but I think I like that special the most. Probably because of the songs).

The two characters that come to mind immediately for those roles would be Waluigi and Wario as Snow and Heat Miser respectively. But for out of the box thinking, how about Agile and Violen from Mega Man X2? (not really elemental themed, but in terms of height, they fit)

I've never played Mega Man X2, but man those characters are cool - had to try out Agile as the Snow Miser.

Agile the Snow Miser

-CasualCart

019 Agile Snow Miser.jpg

• Like 8
  • Wow! 1

1 hour ago, CasualCart said:

I've never played Mega Man X2, but man those characters are cool - had to try out Agile as the Snow Miser.

Agile the Snow Miser

-CasualCart

019 Agile Snow Miser.jpg

Very cool! Dude you could do a whole line of MegaMan characters. Maybe during the month of May? Call it Mega May? I have no doubt they'd all be badass.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, CasualCart said:

Agile the Snow Miser

-CasualCart

019 Agile Snow Miser.jpg

No pun intended, this is my pick for the coolest one you've done so far. I will also recommend that you play X2 (Note: This is coming from someone who loves X2 more then any other game in the series).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1