IGNORED

Casual's 'Cart'mas 2020

T-Pac

11 hours ago, CasualCart said:

Alright - the most requested mashup. Hopefully this lives up to expectations haha.

Home WAlone 2

-CasualCart

016 Home WAlone.jpg

Hahaha idk what this is but I love it! Harry as Wario is so fitting. Actually they're both fitting especially with Waluigi being the taller one. Very well done once again!

• Like 2

Graphics Team · Posted

This one needs a little backstory...

So this past weekend I was talking to my sister over Skype, and I showed here some of the drawings I made for this thread. She started looking up game characters to make suggestions for me, and I kept giving her grief over this one silly idea she had: to put little berries on a Piranha Plant's leaves and it would be like holly/mistletoe. Boom - Christmas!

Now I'll have to text her to say that her worst idea made the cut for my Christmas drawing thread haha.

Holly Jolly Piranha Plant

-CasualCart

355856426_015HollyPiranha.jpg.430a1fec1170520548714e3576139924.jpg

• Like 8
  • Haha 7

5 minutes ago, CasualCart said:

So this past weekend I was talking to my sister over Skype, and I showed here some of the drawings I made for this thread. She started looking up game characters to make suggestions for me, and I kept giving her grief over this one silly idea she had: to put little berries on a Piranha Plant's leaves and it would be like holly/mistletoe. Boom - Christmas!

Now I'll have to text her to say that her worst idea made the cut for my Christmas drawing thread haha.

-CasualCart

Haha... even when it's "bad" it's awesome. I mean, I'm laughing at it.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, CasualCart said:

-CasualCart

I love it! Funny your sister came up with this. I was going to suggest piranha plant or petey as a Christmas tree but couldn't quite envision what it would look like in my head.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CasualCart said:

-CasualCart

This is great! 

• Like 1

Events Helper · Posted
11 minutes ago, CasualCart said:

Okay so I didn't have time to finish a drawing today since I was working on my entry for the VGS Christmas Chiptune thing over in the site events, but I hope this more than makes up for it haha...

-CasualCart

Oh god, at this rate you are gonna be the most beloved person on here 🤣.  Can't wait to see more youtube!!!!  Good job buddy, and good luck on the votes.  

• Like 1

Administrator · Posted
6 hours ago, CasualCart said:

Okay so I didn't have time to finish a drawing today since I was working on my entry for the VGS Christmas Chiptune thing over in the site events, but I hope this more than makes up for it haha...

-CasualCart

Come on dude, you need to stop reminding me that we don't deserve you.

• Haha 1

On 12/16/2020 at 4:54 PM, CasualCart said:

-CasualCart

If you wanted to go full "obligatory holiday" on him, you could always add a Christmas hat. Also just makes me think of this 😂
christmas-doge-such-festive-much-present

17 hours ago, CasualCart said:

-CasualCart

"I hope this makes up for it"

*ahem*

SIR NOT ONLY DID YOU MAKE MUSIC, ALSO YOU ANIMATED R-UDOLPH. THIS IS AMAZING!

Also the "It's Christmas!" in the background gets me every time 😆

Edited by SpoonMan Abrams X
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Graphics Team · Posted

@FireHazard51 - Amy Rose as the SugarPlum fairy was a good call. Sonic characters are always fun to draw, anyway.

(When I was in art school, it was actually a running joke for people to say they'd turn-in Sonic OCs (original characters) for their assignments. Sonic characters just have such appealing designs, and I think we all wanted to hide our shame for drawing them so much haha.)

Amy Rose SugarPlum Fairy

-CasualCart

1526871593_017SugarPlumFairyAmy.jpg.53332b65db3336cbef5520132eaa381c.jpg

• Like 13