IGNORED

A New VGS Event Coming 2021...

KokiriChild

COMING 2021 TO A VGS NEAR YOU...

Surivivor 2 Logo.png

@Jeevan and I are hard at work on bringing you an all-new second season of SURVIVOR, COMING EARLY 2021!!

Fight your way through social politics and video game high scores TO JOIN JEEVAN AS SOLE SURVIVOR AND HOLD THE TITLE!!

Consider this your official teaser trailer. Stay tuned for updates!!

Pinging everyone in the Survivor Island club...

@ZeldaFan042 @NESfiend @SpoonMan Abrams X @ChickenTendas @Gloves @Tulpa @Nesfanatic @Sumez @Jmbarnes101 @Bettington Bear @Krunch @B.A. @G-type @doner24 @Reed Rothchild @Splain @Makar @0xDEAFC0DE @OptOut @RH @Scrobins @Darth Vader @Deadeye @ZeldaFreak @behemos

If YOU would like to receive updates like this, make sure to join the official VGS Survivor Island club!

Stay hyped, friends!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Events Helper · Posted

Please know in advance:

It will be a first come, first serve basis, so keep an eye out!!!!!  We don't want to exclude anyone, but we will have to if there are too many signed up, so check back starting mid December for signups.  That will be around the time we decide to announce an actual signup!  

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, KokiriChild said:

Consider this your official Boston Rob opportunity 😄 

I guess I did go out early merge the first time. I'm just hoping for more RI than All-stars. 

Also I'm nearly caught up on survivor. I finished Ghost Island last week and am taking a bit of a break before finishing out the rest. 

• Like 3

Just an FYI for everyone I am actively building an alliance to see me through to the final three as we speak.

It's first come first served to be on my super secret frenemies list, and depending on when you sign up the order of outcomes for my allies is as follows:

• Dicked over
  • Betrayed
  • Died
  • Alienated
  • Betrayed
  • Survived

😎

• Haha 2

Events Helper · Posted
2 hours ago, 0xDEAFC0DE said:

I guess I did go out early merge the first time. I'm just hoping for more RI than All-stars. 

Also I'm nearly caught up on survivor. I finished Ghost Island last week and am taking a bit of a break before finishing out the rest. 

Don't worry.......

Spoiler

All Stars will happen when I decide to come back and play 😉!!!!!!!!!

• Haha 1

Omg can't wait!!! Getting pumped!!! Will Zeldafreak get his redemption? Will behemos triumph? Will Makar and opty be evil bastards again and backstab Zeldafreak? Will megatank be megatank? With bettington shit in the woods? Will gloves be voted out too soon? Will there be two hidden immunity idols? Find out 2021 on VGS Survivor Season Two, Battle of the Bastards!

• Like 3

1 minute ago, 0xDEAFC0DE said:

Ok, so if this is RI, who's Russell? Oh wait, it's Opty isn't it. (made it to the final 3 where they didn't fair well and share some personally traits) 

I don't think any of us can say we were anywhere close to being Russell. That dude is the biggest survivor villain of all time.

• Like 2

Events Helper · Posted
15 minutes ago, Makar said:

I don't think any of us can say we were anywhere close to being Russell. That dude is the biggest survivor villain of all time.

His Nephew is prolly in line for being the most volatile honestly

I mean, having to go the opposite direction of the rest of the survivors on an impromptu vote!!!!!!

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, 0xDEAFC0DE said:

True, but Opty is probably the closest. I mean I wouldn't put myself anywhere near Boston Rob level either

True. I wouldn't call myself Boston Rob either. Spoiler alert, there's a new sheriff in town

Spoiler

Tony

He's far better than Boston Rob and Sandra imo. Played two incredible games when he won both and he beat all the other winners. He's the true GOAT. 

Edited by Makar
  • Like 3

Events Helper · Posted
2 minutes ago, Makar said:

True. I wouldn't call myself Boston Rob either. Spoiler alert, there's a new sheriff in town

Spoiler

Tony

He's far better than Boston Rob and Sandra imo. Played two incredible games when he won both and he beat all the other winners. He's the true GOAT. 

Might wanna spoiler that 😛  

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

His Nephew is prolly in line for being the most volatile honestly

I mean, having to go the opposite direction of the rest of the survivors on an impromptu vote!!!!!!

Huh I never thought of his nephew that way. There are a lot of super volatile tribals in later seasons where the vote changes at tribal. Some are absolutely insane. 

• Like 2