IGNORED

arch_8ngel's current ebay listings -- snes games, ds games, GB games, 80's toys

arch_8ngel

https://www.ebay.com/sch/archangelaero/m.html?item=274579682110&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

I TAKE OFFERS!

Finally getting the rest of my stuff listed after helping my mom clean up for her move.

Adding new things on a regular basis. Quite a few 80's-toys odds-and-ends left to add.

Have an NES Power Set original paperwork yet to be listed.

Open to reasonable offers on all items -- especially if you mention VGS.

EDIT: I have received a message that the link I provided is not mobile-friendly (evidently on Android it went to a search for my username rather than following the link to all of my listings).

If someone has encountered this before and has a suggestion for how to fix it, I would be obliged.  

(for reference: I got this link by simply copying the URL bar from eBay after having clicked through my listings to the page I wanted to share)

Edited by arch_8ngel

22 minutes ago, RH said:

Are MADBALLZ really worth that much?  Jeez, I had a couple of those.  I remember the mummy and I thought it was the coolest, but I never had it.  I think a friend did though.

Believe it or not, there are higher-value completed sales in the past couple of months for all of that stuff.

Madballz got a recent round of hype from a re-release, as well.

(lazy though it may be, my method on this stuff is do a completed sales search, check the prices and try to match condition as best I can, cross-check with current BIN postings, and then at least make sure I'm the lowest BIN at the time I post -- not trying to be TOO greedy, but not really selling with urgency either)

Edited by arch_8ngel
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, arch_8ngel said:

Believe it or not, there are higher-value completed sales in the past couple of months for all of that stuff.

Madballz got a recent round of hype from a re-release, as well.

(lazy though it may be, my method on this stuff is do a completed sales search, check the prices and try to match condition as best I can, cross-check with current BIN postings, and then at least make sure I'm the lowest BIN at the time I post -- not trying to be TOO greedy, but not really selling with urgency either)

Madballz  wow.... wish i would have kept mine now. wow!

2 hours ago, Code Monkey said:

I don't want to click the link. Do you have Generation 1 Transformers?

You'll find it a relief that I sold all of my G1 transformers about 2 years ago 😛

I do have a handful of random G1 bits I need to itemize and list, but they aren't posted yet, and aren't going to break the bank like Scorpinok. 😉

2 minutes ago, arch_8ngel said:

You'll find it a relief that I sold all of my G1 transformers about 2 years ago 😛

I do have a handful of random G1 bits I need to itemize and list, but they aren't posted yet, and aren't going to break the bank like Scorpinok. 😉

I have a complete Scorponok already. If you want them itemized, I can tell you exactly what they all are if you just send me a photo. Then I'll also get first dibs!

Just now, Code Monkey said:

I have a complete Scorponok already. If you want them itemized, I can tell you exactly what they all are if you just send me a photo. Then I'll also get first dibs!

Ha!  From needing to get a few bits here and there to complete a couple of higher value guys like Scorponok before I sold them, I'm familiar enough with where to look to itemize the bits, but I'll send you a pic first, all the same. (at the time, I reasoned that it was worth spending $10-$20 to complete a guy I could sell for $300+, or whatever it was, "complete", versus trying to figure out a fair price for him missing parts)

You probably don't need the bits, though (an antenna from Scorponok, and a few gun bits from the cassette tapes, and the claw covers for the bear) -- the kind of bits that if you didn't know what they were you'd probably just throw away, but since they take no space at all, I know they'll go for $5-$10 each on eBay EVENTUALLY 😛   

Have a bag of TMNT weapons and accessories that fall into that same category.

1 hour ago, arch_8ngel said:

Ha!  From needing to get a few bits here and there to complete a couple of higher value guys like Scorponok before I sold them, I'm familiar enough with where to look to itemize the bits, but I'll send you a pic first, all the same. (at the time, I reasoned that it was worth spending $10-$20 to complete a guy I could sell for $300+, or whatever it was, "complete", versus trying to figure out a fair price for him missing parts)

You probably don't need the bits, though (an antenna from Scorponok, and a few gun bits from the cassette tapes, and the claw covers for the bear) -- the kind of bits that if you didn't know what they were you'd probably just throw away, but since they take no space at all, I know they'll go for $5-$10 each on eBay EVENTUALLY 😛   

Have a bag of TMNT weapons and accessories that fall into that same category.

I have a room in my house dedicated to my Transformers collection. When you take a picture, let me know.