IGNORED

Analogue Mini Nt Noir Shipping

Sry, couldn't find the original thread.

I got my shipping confirmation today and wanted to share the news. Looks like I'll be playing NES games in HD very soon. Haradius Zero is at the top of my list. (Should have bought A Real American Hero and Frankenstein for $130 a couple months back.) Good times here I come.

• Like 1
  • Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I emailed them and got this....     Jonie (Analogue)  Nov 23, 2020, 2:52 PM GMT+8  Hello Dumbass, 

***SPOILERS*** (Not sure if you have to do that for a console, but just in case) I just opened mine up. My god is it sexy. Its heavy as f*#&. It has beautiful brass connectors and a ligh

At long last, I have received my shipping email! It says it'll be here by Friday but I won't hold my breath lol.

Posted Images

Same here, expected arrival date is Monday.   I had an original NT Mini, but since I always used my AVS more for HD NES, I ended up selling it to a friend who was pretty bummed they couldn't get one.   But for some reason, as silly as it sounds, I'm more excited about the Noir than I was the original, so looking forward to it.

Mine arrived today so I got it all set up and replaced my RGB NES. Played some Battle Kid 2 and SMB2 with my buddy tonight, had a blast.

Tons of menu options I immediately ignored and lots of other stuff involved, but I'm just hot n' bothered about the Famicom/NES dual unit with RGB and HDMI. Beaut.

Edited by Khromak
5 minutes ago, Psychobear85 said:

I emailed them and got this....

Jonie (Analogue) 

Nov 23, 2020, 2:52 PM GMT+8 

Hello Dumbass, 

We have started shipping the orders for Nt Mini Noir. Please note that orders are shipped in batches. Once your order is shipped, you will receive a notification email with tracking details. 

Lol @ Dumbass

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Psychobear85 said:

I emailed them and got this....

Jonie (Analogue) 

Nov 23, 2020, 2:52 PM GMT+8 

Hello Dumbass, 

We have started shipping the orders for Nt Mini Noir. Please note that orders are shipped in batches. Once your order is shipped, you will receive a notification email with tracking details. 

I ordered mine within the first minute, so her story checks out.