IGNORED

Is there a plug-in for this system that will allow for easier entry and management of table data?

RH

I assume this is neither a small, or necessarily large, request for a change, but it'd nice is there was an integrated tool for managing tables.  Something that allows them to be created in a page.  You have options to add/remove rows and columns, better Excel copy and pasting, simple formatting, etc.

I ask because if there's a good one, with a good balance of both simplicity and functionality, I'm 100% willing to donate to the purchase and integration of that tool.

I have no complaints. I know @Gloves and the rest of you guys work here on a voluntary basis and are doing what you can, but if part of the problem is the cost of buying the plug-in or finding the motivation, I think it's the one data management tool I'd really, really like to see and I can pitch some cash to get it added to the site.

Anyone else concur?  Gloves, is there a good reason why this hasn't been done, other than motivation?

Again, thanks team for all of your hard work on this place.  It's appreciated!

Edited by RH

• The title was changed to Is there a plug-in for this system that will allow for easier entry and management of table data?
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic