IGNORED

Kirby Display Value

PuppyWaffles

That style of display I think was actually from Hollywood Video or their affilaite, GameCrazy.  I have a display if a Fire Emblem game with the same shape/style.

I got mine from a flea market years ago and the guy I bought it from said it was from a Hollywood Video.  He said there was a display tower in their hame section and these would fit into the tower to advertise games.  A couple years ago someone had similar shaped/styled store displays (wario, fire emblem, etc) on ebay and said it was from a GameCrazy.   All that to say that maybe these are just from Nintendo and different retailers had the same displays to insert these.

No idea on value though, sorry!

On 11/25/2020 at 2:08 PM, LutherDestroysTheGond said:

That style of display I think was actually from Hollywood Video or their affilaite, GameCrazy.  I have a display if a Fire Emblem game with the same shape/style.

I got mine from a flea market years ago and the guy I bought it from said it was from a Hollywood Video.  He said there was a display tower in their hame section and these would fit into the tower to advertise games.  A couple years ago someone had similar shaped/styled store displays (wario, fire emblem, etc) on ebay and said it was from a GameCrazy.   All that to say that maybe these are just from Nintendo and different retailers had the same displays to insert these.

No idea on value though, sorry!

How much was your Fire Emblem one?

49 minutes ago, PuppyWaffles said:

How much was your Fire Emblem one?

I bought it for like $5 at the flea market but this was around 2009 or 2010.  I think the guy selling the similar ones on ebay was selling for like $30-$100 depending on the title. That was a few years back and idk if they all sold for the asking price.

6 hours ago, LutherDestroysTheGond said:

I bought it for like $5 at the flea market but this was around 2009 or 2010.  I think the guy selling the similar ones on ebay was selling for like $30-$100 depending on the title. That was a few years back and idk if they all sold for the asking price.

That's at least a start, thanks for the info!